Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 7th, 2015, 11:21 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Mera (Initial Playtesting)

Good catch, it is redundant. I have updated the SP to this wording.

LOVE OF ATLANTIS
If you control Aquaman on the battlefield, add one to the Defense of Mera and all Atlanteans you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Mera. If Aquaman is in your army and he is destroyed, add one to the Attack of Mera and all Atlanteans you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Mera.
Old April 7th, 2015, 12:10 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

FYI, here's my research on other cards that use "control" and "on the battlefield" together:
Beast Boy — BEAST FORMS: ... You can only control one Gar Logan figure on the battlefield at a time. If another Gar Logan figure you control would be destroyed, instead place two Wound Markers on this card and immediately replace the Gar Logan figure you control on the battlefield with another ...

Beast Boy — BEAST TRANSFORMATION: ... switch any Gar Logan figure you control on the battlefield with one other Gar Logan figure in your army ...

Brainiac 5 — 12TH LEVEL INTELLECT STRATEGIES: ... if there is at least one other Legionnaire you control on the battlefield ...

Bruce Banner — PUNY HUMAN: ... if you control an unengaged Bruce Banner figure on the battlefield that has at least one wound, switch it ...

Odin — ODIN FORCE: All Unique Asgardian Heroes you control add 1 to their Life numbers while you control Odin on the battlefield.
FWIW, some of the Green Constructs kinda do this (they actually refer to constructs you control that are not on the battlefield), but they are written inconsistently. Some say "you control" while others say "in your army," and since I didn't know whether those are equivalent or there is some kind of hair-splitting gameplay difference, I left them off the list.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old April 7th, 2015, 05:14 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

"you control" means you're controlling it and it's on the battlefield. That should definitely be cleaned up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 7th, 2015, 11:55 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

In your army means figures you drafted at the beginning of the game, while you control can be figures that you take control of.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old April 8th, 2015, 08:45 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
"you control" means you're controlling it and it's on the battlefield. That should definitely be cleaned up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
In your army means figures you drafted at the beginning of the game, while you control can be figures that you take control of.
When I get some time I'd like to do the research and compile a list of figures to look at for possible inconsistent use of the terms. However, I've never really known all of the edge case details enough to write complete definitions (such as, you take temporary control of a figure and are supposed to give it back, but before giving it back it gets destroyed; is it now "in the army" of its former controller, or the player who controlled it when it died?).

Here's a first draft; see if I've got everything right or not.
  • You control — You are currently the player who is able to move/attack/etc. with the figure when appropriate, and the figure is on the battlefield.

• In your army — You drafted the figure and no other player has temporary or permanent control of the figure. Or, someone else drafted the figure but you have taken temporary or permanent control of it. Destroyed figures are still "in the army" of the player who would be controlling them if they were not destroyed.

• Destroyed — The figure had been on the battlefield but has left the battlefield due to wound accumulation or outright destruction. Typically the destroyed figure will be entombed upon its army card, but it could be placed somewhere else by a special power on a card such as Ghost Rider or one of the Viking heroes.

• Not on the battlefield/not in play — This can include destroyed figures; figures that are still conceptually alive but were removed from the battlefield by a special power on a card such as Mok or Marro Gnids; and figures that are hot-swappable with other versions of the same personality such as Hulk and Bruce Banner.
Anything here that doesn't sound right? Anything missing?

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old April 8th, 2015, 12:16 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Yeah, I'll admit, it is redundant - I used that wording when I made this suggestion in an attempt to make it 100% clear, and also beacause I'd forgotten what the best wording would be at that time.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 8th, 2015, 12:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I never thought of destroyed figures as still being In Your Army, otherwise wouldn't some passive powers continue to work after death? I think of figures that are not currently on the battlefield, but are not destroyed nor do they have another figure on the battlefield representing them (ie. Hulk/Bruce Banner), and can return to the battlefield at a later point in the game as still In Your Army. Nick Fury, Moon Knight, Shadow Thief, Airborne Elite, are all able to continue to use their powers because they are still In Your Army even if they are not on the battlefield. I thought that once a figure is destroyed or removed from the game by another means (Brainiac shrinks and collects them) though, it is no longer In Your Army and thus you can no longer use their powers unless a specific exception to this rule is included in the power, like Rejected From Death and some marker related powers that continue on after the figure that placed the marker is gone.
Old April 8th, 2015, 12:55 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I never thought of destroyed figures as still being In Your Army, otherwise wouldn't some passive powers continue to work after death? I think of figures that are not currently on the battlefield, but are not destroyed nor do they have another figure on the battlefield representing them (ie. Hulk/Bruce Banner), and can return to the battlefield at a later point in the game as still In Your Army. Nick Fury, Moon Knight, Shadow Thief, Airborne Elite, are all able to continue to use their powers because they are still In Your Army even if they are not on the battlefield. I thought that once a figure is destroyed or removed from the game by another means (Brainiac shrinks and collects them) though, it is no longer In Your Army and thus you can no longer use their powers unless a specific exception to this rule is included in the power, like Rejected From Death and some marker related powers that continue on after the figure that placed the marker is gone.
'In your Army' includes destroyed figures, even in C3G (see Star-Lord's book for example).

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 8th, 2015, 05:07 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Brainiac's book of thread says that shrunk figures are still "in your army" but you basically can't do much with them other than try to get them back with some other power. I think one of the infinity gems can be used to bypass Brainiac. Maybe the space gem.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old April 21st, 2015, 01:33 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

As we are getting closer to releasing the anniversary wave, it's time to start thinking about this initial again. Anny suggested builds to watch for @dok @Soundwarp SG-1 @Dysole @weebaer ?
Old April 21st, 2015, 01:37 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Well

Waterworld

Aquaman (II)
Mera
Sub Mariner
Tempest
Hydro-Man

Throwing around a lot of autowounds and there is water everywhere.

~Dysole, who notes to fill points people like Tiger Shark and Abe Sapien are also good

Last edited by Dysole; April 21st, 2015 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Right. Aqualad becomes Tempest and Tempest is way more valuable here than an extra attack of 3/4
Old April 21st, 2015, 01:47 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Yeah this one isn't exactly a big secret here. Tempest and/or Hydroman are basically a requirement, plus one of the Aquamen more often then not, then either add in some other water using guys or some general purpose support guys. Robot would probably be a good pick to help move everyone into the pool. That's pretty much it.

Though Tempest and Aqualad are the same guy @Dysole .

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library