Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Closed Thread

Old August 4th, 2010, 03:32 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Northern California Directory, 2nd ed.

Since HEH has been absent for over a year now () I guess it's unlikely that the old Directory will get updated soon, so here's a second edition.

So, who's out there, and what's on the horizon in our neck of the woods? I scoured the event rosters and the previous Directory, but I'm sure I missed some of you. Anyone from Visalia and on up, come poke your head in and say hi! Anyone having an open game day, drop a line here, and we'll see if we can overcrowd your living room and drink all your soda. Got a good local FLGS that keeps HS in stock? Get the word out for them here, too.

Upcoming Game Days, Tournaments &Other Events
Ronin Games Days 1st Sun. each month, next 8/5/12, 1-6 pm, Ronin Games, Castro Valley
BAG Days 3rd Sat. each month, next 8/18/12, 3-6 pm, Game Kastle, San Jose
Bay Area Brawl, NHSD '12, October 2012 (20th?)

Roll Call (everyone)
Spoiler Alert!

Roll Call (regional)
Spoiler Alert!

PM blast
Spoiler Alert!

Past Tournaments
Valley War II: Bidding War, 7/21/12, current NorCal Champ-Killometer
All Dungeon All the Time Tournament, 4/14/12, 1st-personwholives
MOPS tournament, 1/28/12 1st-Typhon2222
Bay Area Brawl, NHSD '11, 10/15/11 1st-Carnival Man
Valley War I, 8/20/11, 1st-Typhon2222
Attrition Tournament 6/18/11, 1st-Typhon2222
Legacy Tournament 3/12/11 1st-Berkeley Rune
Immortals Tournament 1/29/11 1st-CyborgJustin
Bay Area Brawl NHSD '10 10/16/10 1st-personwholives
Draft Pool Tournament 7/31/10 1st-Menchi
Embrace the Suck Tournament 4/24/10 1st-RoninValentina
Bay Area Brawl NHSD '09 10/17/09 1st-cmgames

FLGS
Crazy Squirrel Game Store, Fresno
Game*Alot, Santa Cruz
Game Kastle, Santa Clara
Games of Berkeley, Berkeley
Gamescape, San Francisco
Krier's Cards & Comics, Modesto
Ronin Games & Hobbies, Castro Valley

NERV ratings
Spoiler Alert!

Original thread, now locked, HERE

117-87-0 (4/13/09-2/22/15)
32-16-0 (10/17/09-7/21/12)

Last edited by Killometer; July 25th, 2012 at 02:16 PM.
Old August 4th, 2010, 07:52 PM

Winin Woo who?
Re: Northern California Directory, 2nd ed.

Gamescape in SF has some master sets and boosters usually:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/San-Fr...o/209123595175

Their website doesn't seem active anymore. Maybe they migrated to Facebook?
Old August 4th, 2010, 08:20 PM

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winin View Post
Gamescape in SF has some master sets and boosters usually
With a name like that they better carry HS!

Old August 4th, 2010, 09:34 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Closed the previous thread and added links between the two threads in the first posts. Corrected link in the Directory.

As before, keep me out of NERV as I prefer to play for fun unless it is Blackjack or Poker ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old August 4th, 2010, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi View Post
added links between the two threads in the first posts. Corrected link in the Directory.
I knew I forgot something obvious. Thanks for the catch and the update, Malechi.

Old August 4th, 2010, 11:18 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You can list me in NERV however you like, but I don't know how much it'll matter since I haven't played in a tournament in quite a while and it looks like I'll be moving out of the Bay Area as well.

Really cool to see you doing this, and there should be at least two BAG days before the move - one this month and one next month. Details to come shortly.
Old August 4th, 2010, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Lane View Post
it looks like I'll be moving out of the Bay Area as well.
Why and where?

Old August 4th, 2010, 11:31 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Lane View Post
it looks like I'll be moving out of the Bay Area as well.
Why and where?
The why is a pretty easy one to explain - I'm too poor to live out here and go to school since I can't get financial aid anymore (too many units). So, off I go to a magical land foretold of in song...by Weird Al called...

ALBUQUERQUE!
Old August 4th, 2010, 11:42 PM

Albuquerque?!

Hmmm, the NM thread's been getting some business lately.

Old August 5th, 2010, 12:52 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Utgar's Servant is from SF.

~Z

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous. Got me?
My map thread
Old August 7th, 2010, 06:00 PM

Grim knows what's in an order marker Grim knows what's in an order marker

Congrats to Ronin, FishTako, and Menchi for doing so well at the Gencon main event! 3rd, 4th, and tied for 5th, woooo!

----

Rico Von Drake and I still play Heroscape occasionally and are still potentially interested in events. Thanks for resurrecting the list, killometer

Last edited by Grim; August 8th, 2010 at 12:33 AM.
Old August 10th, 2010, 03:40 PM

Congrats to Ronin, FishTako and Menchi (ranked 3,4,5 in the Main Event) for showing everyone at GenCon that NorCal Scapers are a force to be reckoned with. Way to stand tall, guys.

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers