Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Notices

Old May 22nd, 2018, 06:32 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: 16 Card Mock Draft

Well met!

IMVHO, Bigga wins. I’d like to see what he comes up with next. . .

Old May 23rd, 2018, 11:02 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

Well met!

IMVHO, Bigga wins. I’d like to see what he comes up with next. . .

I think flameslayer was coming up with something IIRC since he was dubbed winner first. (And I'm not sure I "won" anyway. I think I had a good army, but I'm not as experienced with all of these units as some of the others here.)

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old May 24th, 2018, 11:19 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Passing the Football

Hey guys, I pretty much forgot about this thing (since I was mostly playing this at work) Whoever wants to post the next draft pool, go for it.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old May 25th, 2018, 12:57 AM

UberQ9 knows what's in an order marker UberQ9 knows what's in an order marker

OK, sure.

Tier 1:
Zelrig
Red Skull
Moltenclaw
Sgt. Drake Alexander (SotM)
Cyprien Esenwein

Tier 2:
Eltahale
Werewolf Lord
Sir Dupuis
Su-Bak-Na
Spider-Man

Tier 3:
James Murphy
Feral Troll
Kumiko
Empress Kiova
Ice Troll Berserker

Tier 4:
Marro Drudge x2
Goblin Cutters x2
Death Chasers of Thesk x2
Mezzodemon Warmongers x2
Capuan Gladiators x2
Old May 25th, 2018, 02:00 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I can never resist the call of Zelrig.

Player 1: Zelrig (Tier 1) (Astroking112)
Old May 25th, 2018, 08:45 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Player 2: Goblin Cutters (wriggz)

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old May 25th, 2018, 03:08 PM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Player 1: Zelrig
Player 2: Cutters
Player 3: Eltahale

Old May 30th, 2018, 01:52 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Interesting idea. Seems a bit odd that the points don't have to match up in each tier so that everyone ends up with the same point army in the end. I may try something based on this the next time my group gets together for a day of C3G gaming. Since I have some 3-400 cards now, picking armies can be time consuming for some of the players who don't live and breath this stuff and thus don't know what every card does. I've pre-built armies for them to draft in the past to speed things up but letting them build their own armies from a few select tiers of units could be fun.
Old June 8th, 2018, 05:19 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

I was enjoying this, but as a participant in the last round I thought I'd sit this one out to give others a go. It's been more than a week, so I'll jump in and get it moving again.

Astroking112: Zelrig (T1)
Wriggz: Goblin Cutters (T4)
Kolakoski: Eltahale (T2)
Ollie: Su-Bak-Na (T2)
Ollie: Mezzodemons (T4)

@Astroking112 , @wriggz , @kolakoski ... still in?
Old June 8th, 2018, 08:15 PM

Well met!

Astroking112: Zelrig (T1)
Wriggz: Goblin Cutters (T4)
Kolakoski: Eltahale (T2)
Ollie: Su-Bak-Na (T2)
Ollie: Mezzodemons (T4)
Kolakoski: James Murphy (T3)
Old June 8th, 2018, 10:33 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I completely forgot that seeing Zelrig open on a random theoretical contest instantly convinced me to join.

I'm still willing to see this through, though no promises that I'll make the best choices.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion