Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 4th, 2010, 05:22 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: First Maryland event 2010. Feb. 13th.

I'm just saying you guys have good taste is all. Thanks for the notices too, it's not too often people take the time to make the cartographer aware that their map is in use. I hope everyone has a great time. Enjoy the maps!
Old February 5th, 2010, 11:39 AM

Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker

I might be able to come (to my first ever heroscape tournament!!!). My mom wants to know whether it will be held in a public place, or somebodies house, or whatever. I told her that "Renaissance Games" was probably public, but she wants confirmation on that. If it's public, I can probably go!!!!!!!!

Orcs Blade is Evar Scarcarver...
in theTWILIGHT CAVE...
Old February 5th, 2010, 11:45 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcs Blade View Post
I might be able to come (to my first ever heroscape tournament!!!). My mom wants to know whether it will be held in a public place, or somebodies house, or whatever. I told her that "Renaissance Games" was probably public, but she wants confirmation on that. If it's public, I can probably go!!!!!!!!
Yes it is a public place. Its a game store that sells Heroscape and all sorts of other gaming goodies. The have a space in the back for folks to play. Check the link in the OP.

I'll add you to the possible list, please confirm when you can.

72 tournaments. 173 - 142 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.

My goal, play every official 'scape unit in a tournament at least once. 149 down, 55 to go!
Old February 5th, 2010, 11:59 AM

Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker

Alright, I'm in!!!

in theTWILIGHT CAVE...
Old February 5th, 2010, 12:05 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: First Maryland event 2010. Feb. 13th. POSTPONED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
SORRY, POSTPONED!

Due to the huge snowstorm Reniassance games had to move its Magic: The Gathering release event to next saturday, thus bumping the Heroscape event. I will let everyone know the make-up date as soon as I can. I'm really sorry.
This is in the OP now as well. Again I'm really sorry.

Once again snow wrecks plans, allthough a bit indirectly this time. Still, "CURSE YOU SNOW GODS".

I guess Magic is more important than Heroscape, so in a way WOTC has stuck it to me again.

My goal, play every official 'scape unit in a tournament at least once. 149 down, 55 to go!
Old February 5th, 2010, 12:05 PM

Uhurugu is surprisingly tart
Re: First Maryland event 2010. Feb. 13th. POSTPONED!!!

Put me down, too.
Old February 5th, 2010, 12:08 PM

Re: First Maryland event 2010. POSTPONED!!!

But the site says that they're still open on the thirteenth.

in theTWILIGHT CAVE...
Old February 5th, 2010, 12:37 PM

Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcs Blade View Post
But the site says that they're still open on the thirteenth.
They are, they just don't have the room for both groups to play because the shop isn't all that big. Don't worry, Clan will get the next one scheduled in no time.

My Maps
Upcoming M.A.R.S. (Mid-Atlantic Regional 'Scapers - PA/MD/NJ) Events Thread
Old February 5th, 2010, 01:05 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Put me down, but depending on the time it's postponed to will decide wether I'll show or not. I'll almost definitely make it though!

Slink's story can be found here.
Old February 5th, 2010, 01:32 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

Re: First Maryland event 2010. RESCHEDULED. Feb. 20th

Ok so we have been re-scheduled to Feb. 20th, one week later then our original date.

Hopefully, this will actually get more folks to come since it doesn't conflict with Valentine's day.

So please let me know if you can make it, and for folks who already said they were coming please let me know if you can't.

Again I'm sorry for any inconvenience. However, mother nature is a b**** sometimes, and Magic:The Gathering has overpowered us.

Old February 5th, 2010, 02:10 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Lil Miss Spidysox and I should still be good for the new date. Put us down.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old February 5th, 2010, 03:08 PM

shaugville is surprisingly tart

oh poop. I cannot make the new date. y'all have a blast!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events