Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old December 12th, 2020, 06:23 PM

buddynpups is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
heroscape collection for sell

If you have comments please comment on photos in the album or if u have any offers, comment there

If allowed I pasted it all here
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...26500960731498
Old December 12th, 2020, 07:09 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FYI

Hello,

@buddynpups

I have moved your post to the appropriate forum. Please read this and edit your first post to match the community standard for this forum. Thank you.

~Dysole, administratively
Old December 12th, 2020, 07:24 PM

Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker
Re: heroscape collection for sell

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddynpups View Post
If you have comments please comment on photos in the album or if u have any offers, comment there

If allowed I pasted it all here
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...26500960731498
There are too many pictures for me, can you list all that you have?

Thanks.
Old December 13th, 2020, 01:40 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Yeah for some reason I cannot see any pics.
Old December 15th, 2020, 07:52 AM

Xahfar is surprisingly tart

In one of the photos you state: "I don't need the money, not trying to sell it.. just getting an idea of the value."

This may be the wrong forum, and the wrong approach, if you are simply seeking some appraisal.
Old December 15th, 2020, 01:07 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xahfar View Post
In one of the photos you state: "I don't need the money, not trying to sell it.. just getting an idea of the value."

This may be the wrong forum, and the wrong approach, if you are simply seeking some appraisal.
He also says, on the Facebook page, that this is the buy/sell site. So I think he is offering it for sale, though of course the OP can speak for himself. If it's *not* an offer to sell, then I'm sure he'll say so. But it looks like one to me.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades