Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old January 3rd, 2020, 05:22 PM

crxcowboy is surprisingly tart
Re: Castle STL set

Just brainstorming for the castle set - what would it take to design a "panel" that would slide between two castle ends?
Old January 6th, 2020, 03:36 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crxcowboy View Post
Just brainstorming for the castle set - what would it take to design a "panel" that would slide between two castle ends?
Explain please. Are you talking about a straight wall segment that only attached to pillars at the ends (with no hex bases under the center section)? Would you still want to be able to attach hexes on top, or do you want just a thin wall section?

My work computer switched to Windows 10 and I lost my CREO for a while, but it's back now and I should have some castle pieces done soon.
Old January 6th, 2020, 04:47 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

A thin wall section would be great for creating corridors, extending the area a castle set could cover. I think AliasQtip had some paper-printable wall sections I've tried to use, but my papercrafting skills are lacking and they never worked well for me.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 6th, 2020, 05:10 PM

crxcowboy is surprisingly tart

exactly like mac122 said is what I was thinking, just not paper. I've seen some tech skins that would make awesome sci-fi corridors. Stone panels would be awesome for dungeon crawls. I've been using Heroscape for D&D maps too.
Old January 6th, 2020, 05:18 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

That would be fun it there were some sci fi wall sections that could be inserted inbetween them as well. For example: a bulkhead, or electic fence, etc. It would be fun to make sci fi bridge pieces as well that fit like that. Im just spit balling, for the sake of fun ideas. I generally like to play on wargaming battlefields now and get to use whatever I want.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 6th, 2020, 05:32 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Here's a link to one of AliasQtip's creations: Factory Doors and Windows. He shared a blank template at one time that I used to try to make walls for Leia's ship, with mixed success results.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Last edited by mac122; January 8th, 2020 at 03:19 PM.
Old January 8th, 2020, 03:16 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Bottom castle pieces:

Fortress Bottom End
Fortress Bottom Straight
Fortress Bottom Corner

I tried one out and it worked on my printer. The base is a little snug--I might have to increase the inside of the bottom just a tiny bit.

I'll have to work on the vertical pieces next.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles