Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 19th, 2021, 01:44 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Godzilla and friends

For King Caesar's Class, I would for sure go Guardian.
For his personality, my personal rank of currently in-use options are in this order:
dedicated>devoted=protective>relentless=unyielding=fierce

For Ghidorah, I like the idea of the pop, and that he can’t attack non-huge figures more than once. They tend to fire in short wild lines, so I would adjust the ability to do that.

GRAVITY BEAMS SPECIAL ATTACK

Range 7. Attack #.
Choose 3 spaces in a straight line within # spaces from King Ghidorah. All figures on the chosen spaces and in clear sight of King Ghidorah are affected by this special attack. Roll # attack dice once for all affected figures. If you destroy a destructible object with this special attack, roll # unblockable attack dice against each figure that was adjacent to that destructible object, one at a time. If King Ghidorah is unengaged, he may use this Special Attack up to two additional times. King Ghidorah may not attack a non-Huge figure more than once per turn.

Also, one of the most Lunchbox moves he could do would be to strangle adjacent Huge figures with his necks/tails. I don’t know if this is the best way to do it, but here’s a shot.

THREE HEADED MONSTER

When King Ghidorah attacks with a normal attack, he may attack up to 3 times or 2 times if there are 7 or more wound markers on this Army Card. When an adjacent Huge figure makes a normal attack against King Ghidorah, that figure rolls 2 fewer attack dice.

Should his normal range be 1?

Last edited by toyhandle; April 19th, 2021 at 02:08 AM.
Old April 20th, 2021, 12:06 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Starting to look a little busy in that take on Gravity Beams, but it does feel really evocative.
Old April 20th, 2021, 06:28 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Range 7. Attack #.
Choose 3 spaces in a straight line within # spaces from King Ghidorah. All figures on the chosen spaces and in clear sight of King Ghidorah are affected by this special attack. Roll # attack dice once for all affected figures. If you destroy a destructible object with this special attack, roll # unblockable attack dice against each figure that was adjacent to that destructible object, one at a time. If King Ghidorah is unengaged, he may use this Special Attack up to two additional times. King Ghidorah may not attack a non-Huge figure more than once per turn.
What's the Range 7 doing there?

I think the second line needs rewording as right now it reads that he gets to attack all figures he has clear sight on (in addition to all figures on the chosen spaces).

Taking a shot at it:

Quote:
Range Special. Attack #.
Choose 3 spaces in a straight line from King Ghidorah. All figures on the chosen spaces that are in clear sight of King Ghidorah are affected by this special attack. Roll # attack dice once for all affected figures. If you destroy a destructible object with this special attack, roll # unblockable attack dice against each figure that was adjacent to that destructible object, one at a time. If King Ghidorah is unengaged, he may use this Special Attack up to two additional times but he may not not attack a non-Huge figure more than once per turn.
Really don't love how the mechanics in that last line work together, though. The amount of restrictions on the two additional attacks really set people up to play him wrong most of the time, IMO. I'd rather see it aim for something more middle of the road like an unrestricted double attack, or if he attacks a huge figure with it, he can attack one additional time. Something a bit streamlined.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 20th, 2021, 07:12 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I liked the version Ronin posted.
Old April 20th, 2021, 09:48 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
What's the Range 7 doing there?
He's not saying to choose 3 spaces in a line from King Ghidorah. He's saying to to choose any 3 spaces that are in a straight line and within 7 spaces of King Ghidorah. So Kong Ghidorah is at point A, draw a line between point B and point C (as long as they're in range).

It'd need a little wording help so people don't clock it as a more typical Fire Line type thing. Cool effect though.
Old April 20th, 2021, 11:07 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I thought that might be it, but then I wasn't sure why he didn't put 7 in for the # part in the text.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 20th, 2021, 02:49 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice catches! I don't think he needs to be unengaged for multis. In that cover art I posted, all three heads are firing while grappling with Godzilla. I certainly remember him firing off while engaged in the movies themselves. If there is a restriction, I'm a fan of keeping it to the same restriction as his normal attack, representing a head getting blown off.

Quote:
Range Special. Attack #.
Choose 3 spaces in a straight line within 7 spaces from King Ghidorah. All figures on the chosen spaces that are in clear sight of King Ghidorah are affected by this special attack. Roll # attack dice once for all affected figures. If you destroy a destructible object with this special attack, roll # unblockable attack dice against each figure that was adjacent to that destructible object, one at a time. King Ghidorah may use this Special Attack 3 times or 2 times if there are 7 or more wound markers on this Army Card.
Old April 20th, 2021, 04:00 PM

I'd probably do an attack of 5 and just one unblockable for the DO explosion so it's not too swingy/map dependent?

Old May 1st, 2021, 04:19 AM

BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've got pics of the figures I've picked out from shortest to tallest. (Minus Mecha-King Ghidorah and 1" taller Mecha-Godzilla because their shipping has been delayed) Pardon the clutter at the desk, I've been working 7 days a week for some time now and have no time at home to do this.

I don't like how hard plastic-y and lacking in detail Destoroyah is in comparison to the others, but I also understand that other (more detailed/soft plastic) models for him are much more costly right now.

I know you all are unlikely to do a second Gigan, but I don't mind having an alt for him since they're both so unique and iconic in their own ways.

I'd like Biollante to be taller but I know we have pretty much no alternate figures available; perhaps it would be easy enough to mod by molding some green stuff under the figure (just around the edges, hollowed out in the center to save on cost). You wouldn't even necessarily have to paint it as it's almost the same color. Doing so would also allow more flexibility with the basing, because as is it is really odd to fit the figure on any specific hex configuration.

Speaking of basing, Mothra Larval Form takes up 5 hexes in a row perfectly (I could see simply basing with 2 large doubles with an empty space between). Single spacers can easily fit on all hexes surrounding. Anguirus will fit on 2 doubles with a single space between, and I'm going to experiment with basing Mothra angled up towards the front of the base (either through the use of a metallic insert or a flight stand of sorts).
Old May 1st, 2021, 08:10 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Fun. No Space Godzilla or Kong?

Noticed there are some new Kong figures available right now at Walmart. Target also has some different ones but they are expensive, like $25. Pretty cool though, swappable hands and head.
Old May 1st, 2021, 08:37 AM

BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've already got the C3G Kong based, he's already established so I didn't see a need to include him (If you'd like a pic of him alongside the others once their based tho, feel free to let me know). This is specifically the Godzilla & Co group I'm about to start on basing.
Old May 1st, 2021, 09:40 AM

Cool stuff! I’ve my eye on many of these figures as well and picked up the King Caesar at least.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy