Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old April 13th, 2011, 11:27 PM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker
Re: Project Pokemon Design Thread: HAUNTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
If you were able to use Dream Eater on the same turn as Hypnosis, I could see raising the roll required. As it's written, White Knight's analysis is spot on.
Ditto. I mean that's the way it is in the game too. It was so frustrating trying to keep them asleep. But it was an awesome move once you were able to pull it off.

Creator of Nowdays.
Old April 14th, 2011, 09:32 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Time to Vote on Haunter.

I vote YES to Haunter at 100 points.
Old April 14th, 2011, 10:54 AM

fiddlerjones is surprisingly tart

Yes at 100.

FiddlerJones Customs
"I ended up with forty acres;
I ended up with a broken fiddle --
And a broken laugh, and a thousand memories
And not a single regret."
Old April 14th, 2011, 11:09 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Yes at 100

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 14th, 2011, 11:51 AM
My Mask Fell Off...

minimoose38 is surprisingly tart

Why is he still weak to ground? Levitate (built into ghost form) makes him immune, should probably make that an immunity right?

Other than that looks like everything turned out pretty good.

Old April 14th, 2011, 12:34 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimoose38 View Post
Why is he still weak to ground? Levitate (built into ghost form) makes him immune, should probably make that an immunity right?

Gastly and Magnemite (with Ghost Form and Levitate) are both weak to ground also. If we change Haunter, we should change Gastly and Magnemite as well.

Does anyone else think we should change it to No Effect?
Old April 14th, 2011, 12:37 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by minimoose38 View Post

Gastly and Magnemite (with Ghost Form and Levitate) are both weak to ground also. If we change Haunter, we should change Gastly and Magnemite as well.

Does anyone else think we should change it to No Effect?
According to Bulbapedia, Gastly and Haunter are unaffected by Ground Types. Magnemite is listed as Weak to Ground types.

Yes to changing Gastly and Haunter, but No to changing Magnemite.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 14th, 2011, 02:51 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
According to Bulbapedia, Gastly and Haunter are unaffected by Ground Types. Magnemite is listed as Weak to Ground types.
That's because their only special ability actually is Levitate, so they are always immune to ground. Magnetmite can't have levitate as a special ability, so he is weak to ground.

Quote:
Yes to changing Gastly and Haunter, but No to changing Magnemite.
In which case I agree with a No to changing Magnemite.
Old April 14th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Nostradumbass

DrAwsm is surprisingly tart

Yes at 110 points.

No
to Magnemite, yes to Gastly and Haunter.
Old April 14th, 2011, 03:10 PM

Interestingly, serebii.net (which I've been using for W/R/I) has Ghost/Poison weak to Ground. In the early generation games, Levitate had not yet been introduced.

Link to the Serebii W/R/I website:
Serebii W/R/I
Old April 14th, 2011, 03:52 PM

NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker

Yes to 100 Points for Haunter.

Yes, immunity to Ground-Types for Haunter and Gastly, but No Immunity to Ground-Types for Magnemite.

Poison is weak to Ground, but Ghost is not. In any case, Levitate would protect against Ground-type attacks.

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?
America is the only place in the world where a pizza delivery guy gets to your house faster than an ambulance.
--NightSwipe--
Old April 14th, 2011, 04:35 PM
My Mask Fell Off...

minimoose38 is surprisingly tart

Alright glad you guys agree. YES to Gastly/Haunter and No to Magnemite, because he is not always immune to electricity. After that, Yes to passing Haunter.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum