Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old March 8th, 2011, 04:11 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Project Pokemon Trainer Cards: Juggler

WK, the first Channler's background looks the best.
Old March 8th, 2011, 04:13 PM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
WK, the first Channler's background looks the best.
Agreed. I like the first.

Creator of Nowdays.
Old March 8th, 2011, 04:19 PM

fiddlerjones is surprisingly tart

Definitely first background.

FiddlerJones Customs
"I ended up with forty acres;
I ended up with a broken fiddle --
And a broken laugh, and a thousand memories
And not a single regret."
Old March 8th, 2011, 04:21 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

1st without a doubt.

Old March 14th, 2011, 11:50 AM
My Mask Fell Off...

minimoose38 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
1st without a doubt.
Agreed. That one is better.

Old March 14th, 2011, 03:34 PM

NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker

What they said. ^

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?
America is the only place in the world where a pizza delivery guy gets to your house faster than an ambulance.
--NightSwipe--
Old April 4th, 2011, 05:05 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Here is what Juggler looks like right now. I'll have to fix the picture a little. Other than that, any more comments? How does the rainbow border look?

Last edited by White Knight; April 6th, 2011 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Added 2nd version of Juggler
Old April 4th, 2011, 05:50 PM

NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker

That looks good. The rainbow border too, I suppose, is thematic, although I could do without.

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?
America is the only place in the world where a pizza delivery guy gets to your house faster than an ambulance.
--NightSwipe--
Old April 4th, 2011, 06:12 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSwipe View Post
That looks good. The rainbow border too, I suppose, is thematic, although I could do without.
Which color would you use instead? I guess the Normal-type green color would be best, although I thought of just using the red so it looks like a Pokeball.
Old April 4th, 2011, 06:13 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I like the rainbow.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 5th, 2011, 02:42 PM

Super Nerd

I think it's time to move on to our next Trainer Card.

A Super Nerd (Japanese: りかけいのおとこ Science Man) is a type of Pokémon Trainer that first debuted in the Generation I games. They are generally depicted as skinny teenage boys, with long hair and glasses. In HeartGold and SoulSilver, they are accompanied by a remote-controlled robotic Pikachu holding a Poké Ball. The HeartGold and SoulSilver version of the Super Nerd class also resembles a skinnier version of Generation IV's Collectors.

They are very similar to Scientists.

They generally use a combination of Poison-, Electric-, and Fire-type Pokémon.

Ideas for abilities?
Old April 8th, 2011, 11:31 AM
My Mask Fell Off...

minimoose38 is surprisingly tart
Re: Project Pokemon Trainer Cards: Super Nerd

Super Nerd

Calculated Advantage
Anytime you roll the twenty sided die you may add one to your roll. Whenever your opponent rolls the twenty sided die, you may subtract 1 from their roll.

Careful Planning
Choose one pokemon creature in your army. Pokemon with that name that you control roll 1 additional defense die against types they are Weak to.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum