Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old February 25th, 2011, 03:31 PM

NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker
Re: Project Pokemon Trainer Cards: Engineer

I like the Engineer as well.

And I was under the assumption that Elite Four and the like were going to provide more powerful bonuses.

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?
America is the only place in the world where a pizza delivery guy gets to your house faster than an ambulance.
--NightSwipe--
Old February 25th, 2011, 03:36 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSwipe View Post
I like the Engineer as well.

And I was under the assumption that Elite Four and the like were going to provide more powerful bonuses.

In some cases, they probably should provide more powerful bonuses for certain types as the normal trainers do(i.e: Lt. Surge being a Super Engineer-type, and Sabrina being a super Psychic).

I do like how you guys are handling trainers! Keep it up!

~Gorthan, waiting for a Psychic trainer card so he can run a Team Psychic vs. Team Channeler battle(Abra line versus Ghastly line)....

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old February 25th, 2011, 04:10 PM

fiddlerjones is surprisingly tart

Yeah the Gym Leaders will give more powerful bonuses and will be more complex, but we have to try and keep cost down, as this is basically a figure you don't have in your army.

Also, Engineer looks solid.

FiddlerJones Customs
"I ended up with forty acres;
I ended up with a broken fiddle --
And a broken laugh, and a thousand memories
And not a single regret."
Old February 25th, 2011, 06:13 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlerjones View Post
Also, Engineer looks solid.
Good! I'll post Engineer to the first page while I get a better picture and we can move on to the next trainer...
Old March 2nd, 2011, 11:19 AM
My Mask Fell Off...

minimoose38 is surprisingly tart

Anyone have any ideas for a Trainer? I've got some ideas for our Juggler if no one else has anything to present.

Old March 2nd, 2011, 03:38 PM

NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker

Go ahead and post the Juggler... It's been a while since we've had a new Trainer.

America is the only place in the world where a pizza delivery guy gets to your house faster than an ambulance.
--NightSwipe--
Old March 2nd, 2011, 08:23 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

I've been swamped at work, so I haven't been posting much the last two weeks. I should have more time on and off starting next week.

I have some ideas for Juggler as well. Go ahead and post yours, and I'll try to post mine in the morning or tomorrow evening.
Old March 5th, 2011, 09:17 AM

My ideas for Juggler:

Preferred pokemon: None

SWITCH
Once per Round during your turn you may move one or more unrevealed Order Markers from one army card you control to another army card you control.

During one-on-one battles, you may switch out Pokemon during your turn without using an Order Marker. Transfer all Order Markers to the new active Pokemon.

Old March 5th, 2011, 10:03 AM

That's a good Juggler. I think 40 Points sounds about right.

Let's see what ideas Minimoose has.

--NightSwipe--
Old March 5th, 2011, 10:41 AM

fiddlerjones is surprisingly tart

I really like that ability. I had been trying to think of something like that for awhile but never thought to connect it to juggler. Looks great.

FiddlerJones Customs
"I ended up with forty acres;
I ended up with a broken fiddle --
And a broken laugh, and a thousand memories
And not a single regret."
Old March 6th, 2011, 01:40 AM
My Mask Fell Off...

minimoose38 is surprisingly tart
Re: Project Pokemon Trainer Cards: Juggler

A Quick Switch power is what I was thinking of as well. I like the idea of switch order markers. Mine was a bit different and involved switching the positions of two of your pokemon on the field without disengagement strikes. I guess it depends which one fits the power level that we want the juggler to be at. I would see mine being more than 40 points, I think.

Old March 8th, 2011, 02:21 PM

Re: Project Pokemon Trainer Cards: Juggler

Two new Channeler cards (updated with the picture from my friend):

I'm working on the Juggler card.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum