Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old March 22nd, 2009, 12:51 AM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker
Re: Soundwarp's Repaints and Mods: Update 03-21

I can see that in your's

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome
Old March 22nd, 2009, 10:50 AM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

you may have already mentioned this but, what kind of paint are you using?

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old March 22nd, 2009, 12:23 PM

Gold1 knows what's in an order marker Gold1 knows what's in an order marker

Wow I'd give you rep but I need to spead it around first. I'm really impressed with Cynthia. My first thought was this must be one of many thieves. It would be a cool idea, a organization of thieves for heroscape. Anyway I really enjoy the work you've accomplished so far. Can't wait to see the cards for Cynthia and the blastatron.

Check out my fanfics.
Ceasefire
JointStoryThread
Old March 22nd, 2009, 02:08 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Awesome, as always! One question: how do you achieve the glowing effect you got on the Alpha Drudge and the cyber ninja?
Old March 22nd, 2009, 03:00 PM

FOOTBALLDUDE88 is surprisingly tart

Nice Mods!! My favorite would have to be the modified blastatron.
What do you do just chop up a bunch of figures and glue random peices together or do you have a plan then find the peices you need, put them together and paint.

VOTE FEN HYDRA IN
UBR 2011!! ALL HAIL
FEN HYDRA,
IMMORTAL FEN
HYDRA
Old March 22nd, 2009, 04:03 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

WOW. That Blastatron Sergeant B-15 looks incredible! I can only imaging the awesome attack he can make with those cannons welded to his arms. Great work man!

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old March 22nd, 2009, 08:22 PM

THE Reno is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

these are quite astounding. they are great ideas and you, sir, have quite a talent for sculpting and painting.

Don't be jealous that I'm sexy. Wait, scratch that, be VERY jealous. It's okay, no one has to know.
Old March 22nd, 2009, 08:58 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5 View Post
you may have already mentioned this but, what kind of paint are you using?
Testors and Tamiya acrylic mostly, sometimes cheap acrylic paint if I can't find the right color other wise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz
Awesome, as always! One question: how do you achieve the glowing effect you got on the Alpha Drudge and the cyber ninja?
Thanks, the glowing effect is done with airbrush paint. If you use it with a regular brush you get a nifty transparent look. I'm planing on covering this technique in more depth in the blog series I'm working on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold1
Wow I'd give you rep but I need to spead it around first. I'm really impressed with Cynthia. My first thought was this must be one of many thieves. It would be a cool idea, a organization of thieves for heroscape. Anyway I really enjoy the work you've accomplished so far. Can't wait to see the cards for Cynthia and the blastatron.
Oh yes, more thieves and other ne'er-do-wells are definitely coming. I think Heroscape could use some Mercs and Bounty Hunters as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOOTBALLDUDE88
Nice Mods!! My favorite would have to be the modified blastatron.
What do you do just chop up a bunch of figures and glue random peices together or do you have a plan then find the peices you need, put them together and paint.
Thanks, most of the time there is a plan, but it has to be flexible. That's another thing I'm going to cover in my blog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandarforever
WOW. That Blastatron Sergeant B-15 looks incredible! I can only imaging the awesome attack he can make with those cannons welded to his arms. Great work man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE Reno
these are quite astounding. they are great ideas and you, sir, have quite a talent for sculpting and painting.
Thanks guys,

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 23rd, 2009, 10:32 AM

cba456 Woo who?

Where do you get all your "spare" figures? Is there a way to buy in bulk or do you just buy them at normal price? Thanks for your help, I'm new to customizing and these are amazing, so I figured you knew what you were doing.
Old March 23rd, 2009, 04:09 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Soundwarp's Repaints and Mods: Update 03-17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313
I might be a little biased towards Cynthia, as she is partially made from one of my personal favorites(Moriko).
Moriko is one of my favorites too, the rest of her is going to show up next week.

I knew that there was another reason why I liked you, Soundwarp!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old March 23rd, 2009, 04:37 PM

SymphonyScaper knows what's in an order marker SymphonyScaper knows what's in an order marker

Excellent customs! I'll be looking forward to the next installment.

Last edited by SymphonyScaper; March 23rd, 2009 at 05:32 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2009, 06:56 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by cba456 View Post
Where do you get all your "spare" figures? Is there a way to buy in bulk or do you just buy them at normal price? Thanks for your help, I'm new to customizing and these are amazing, so I figured you knew what you were doing.
You can buy in bulk, but there is no discount for it.

Lots of customs are made of Master Set figures, because you get lots of these, and many people just want the terrain. They're a good place to start.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions