Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old January 25th, 2008, 06:41 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
I don't think that Fourshadow would be so impatient if it weren't for the fact that this set is packed full of elves, and he's already been waiting impatiently for that ever since he first joined the board. Poor guy.

Speaking of which...I think that the elf on the pegasus will instantly become my favorite hero ever. I don't even care what the stats are.
Old January 25th, 2008, 06:56 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Even if he has "Wrist of the Fairy" as a special ability?

Old January 25th, 2008, 09:12 PM

RichardD has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Are we sure that these redcoats are meant to represent the ones sent to north America?
Well, I suppose that they could be the ones that fought under Marlborough and kicked the frenchies, but the uniform's not right. The uniform is all wrong for them to be the redcoats under Cromwell, or the redcoats under Wellington, or the redcoats of the Crimea, or the redcoats at Rorkes Drift. Nope, I'll stick to the original idea that they're the redcoats sent to North America.

And you know I'm only yanking your chain about the war, don't you? Besides, we all know that the US needs to start the occasional war - it's the only way that they can be sure of turning up on time.

Q - "Are you one of those people who does The Times crossword puzzle in 10 minutes?"

A - "I have NEVER taken 10 minutes!"

Old January 25th, 2008, 10:14 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardD
And you know I'm only yanking your chain about the war, don't you?
Shouldn't you leaving the "yank"ing to us Americans? :P

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 25th, 2008, 10:22 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I just can't imagine the Groks squirting out of the Marro Hive.
Old January 25th, 2008, 11:22 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Weirdscaper
I just can't imagine the Groks squirting out of the Marro Hive.
Talk about labor pains.

Poor Hive.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old January 28th, 2008, 12:53 AM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg

The first page of the Official Feedback to WotC also says (I believe it is there, if not, it is deeper inside the thread) that they have some concerns with large figure expansions--WalMart and others don't think they sell well (probably b/c of poor packaging with terrain (2:1). Anyhow, the large unit expansion appears to be on delay for the moment.

*Which is awfully sad from my view--nothing excites me as much as the large figure releases*
I would hate to see the large figure expansions end. I think I would lose interest without them. Besides they are just the kind of thing the Hobby stores can sell.

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!
Old January 28th, 2008, 10:40 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eirikr
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg

The first page of the Official Feedback to WotC also says (I believe it is there, if not, it is deeper inside the thread) that they have some concerns with large figure expansions--WalMart and others don't think they sell well (probably b/c of poor packaging with terrain (2:1). Anyhow, the large unit expansion appears to be on delay for the moment.

*Which is awfully sad from my view--nothing excites me as much as the large figure releases*
I would hate to see the large figure expansions end. I think I would lose interest without them. Besides they are just the kind of thing the Hobby stores can sell.
I would hate to see them get rid of large figures, but I think I could live without getting five at once. The WotC representitive mentioned packaging the Aquilla's Alliance figures a different way so that we get the figures. I'm all for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old January 28th, 2008, 04:36 PM

Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjib
I don't think that Fourshadow would be so impatient if it weren't for the fact that this set is packed full of elves, and he's already been waiting impatiently for that ever since he first joined the board. Poor guy.
Speaking of which...I think that the elf on the pegasus will instantly become my favorite hero ever. I don't even care what the stats are.
Thanks for remembering, kenjib! As a matter of fact, I have. And I have been here a little while....I just choose what to pipe up about (which is why my post number is low) rather than rant on everything. But that could change if I have to wait until SUMMER for #8.....
I imagine Ulginesh along with Jordawn blasting all in their sight...and what the heck do those other Elves DO?!? I would like to know....

"There's right and there's wrong: you do one and you're living. You do the other and you may be walking around, but you're as dead as a beaver hat." John Wayne in The Alamo
Old January 28th, 2008, 07:34 PM

Carefree Games Woo who?
Oops... Sorry.
Old January 29th, 2008, 03:36 PM

Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourshadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourshadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Considering the fact that two weeks ago about half of the posts here were wondering IF Wave 8 would EVER come out at all, I have to think that this is progress. Patience would be nice, but we are a community of fanboys.
And we have never had this long a delay in a release of a wave after having had it on display at a Con/Toy fair. It-is-utterly-ridiculous.
But we also have never had control of the line handed to a new company. These things take time. The fact that we are getting them is enough for me, but you are certainly entitled to your feelings.
Is it really a new company? WotC has already been handling some of the distribution.....
Actually, they have been handling customer service, but not distribution (to my knowledge). From what has been indicated, WotC are having to re-adjust a lot as well as try to take over all of the logistics of the brand.
How do you think LGSs get it? Only one way: WotC. They've been doing it for close to a year.

"There's right and there's wrong: you do one and you're living. You do the other and you may be walking around, but you're as dead as a beaver hat." John Wayne in The Alamo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News