Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old March 5th, 2024, 02:58 PM

DarthLegolas is surprisingly tart
Re: LandSCAPE 20 - reimagining a Heroscape battlefield app 2

This looks like everything I've dreamed about for a map builder... And more! You should be proud of your work and I hope to get my hands on it someday
Old March 13th, 2024, 12:16 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 15th, 2024, 03:51 PM

Logrey has disabled reputation

Just added the concept of a user-defined collection and/or designing with only certain sets. To test this, I used the new tile count from Age of Annihilation. (I left out the walls because I haven't seen a concrete listing of exactly which ones are included). But you get the idea. Personally - I feel that even though this is less tiles then something like Rise of the Valkyrie, we'll still get some great battlefields out of it.

Old March 15th, 2024, 04:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Are you able to customize your available terrain count just based on individual pieces rather than like Renegade products? Would be cool to be able to use this if you've picked up partial sets or another source of terrain like a water mat or Source tiles, etc.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 17th, 2024, 03:09 PM

Logrey has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Are you able to customize your available terrain count just based on individual pieces rather than like Renegade products? Would be cool to be able to use this if you've picked up partial sets or another source of terrain like a water mat or Source tiles, etc.
This is how I have it set up right now: when you select "Create New Map", your first option is to pick your "Build Set"
  • Unlimited - obviously, all tiles unlocked. There will be a running total you can view, if you'd like to see what you've used
  • My Collection - you'll have a saved collection that you can add or remove from at any time (not limited to specific sets)
  • Specific Terrain - a user-specified list of tiles and their quantity, that's used only for that new map

I think the "My Collection" is what you'd probably want (a saved, customizable list of all your tiles, regardless of set they came from)

The "Specific Terrain" option would be used if you want to limit your new map to a certain set(s) or # of tiles, but don't want to have to change your personal collection every time to do that (for example, maybe you have a large personal collection, but you're designing maps for a convention that are specifically buildable with Age of Annihilation)
-----
Both options would let you manually enter whatever # of tiles you want, but you'd also have "Quick Add" buttons, if you quickly wanted to say "I have 2 Rise of Valkyrie Sets, 1 Age of Annihilation set, and 40 water tiles I bought off eBay"
Old March 17th, 2024, 05:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sounds perfect

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software