Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 12th, 2019, 10:41 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Spike (Public Testing)

Got the OP updated.... just been waffling a bit on whether or not drop his cost as suggested by Soundwarp.

He's 5-4 overall (1-1 for Soundwarp, 1-1 for Midgie, 3-0 for me, 0-2 for Bats) and he's in a synergy web with room to grow, so I guess I'm erring on the side of caution and proposing we send him to editing at 200.
Old July 12th, 2019, 10:55 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Spike (VOTE Editing)

Yea
Old July 12th, 2019, 11:04 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

With Buffy being 210 points, I would have gone with 190 since the testing suggests he'd be fine at that level. Add Angel in at 200, then you draft them all together for a nice 600 point block to build on. It's not like Buffy is a one we worry about being too good for her points. I also kind of like the points progression for those 3, 190 Spike, 200 Angel, 210 Buffy. Makes me think of all the fun armies that can be built around the Teen Titans Trio of Raven/Nightwing/Starfire. Could easily add in Crow and/or Living Mummy for a quick 800/1000 point army.
Old July 12th, 2019, 11:12 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, 190 has some army-building-friendliness for sure. I'm open to it if other people are cool with it.
Old July 12th, 2019, 11:29 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

SW was cool with it. Good enough for me.
Pre-Yea
Old July 13th, 2019, 12:10 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'd be fine either way but I do like the appeal of that point block and the data supports it I feel.
Old July 13th, 2019, 08:30 AM
Symbiotic

What the hell then, let's re-propose to go to editing at 190.
Old July 13th, 2019, 10:49 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old July 13th, 2019, 11:37 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea
Old July 13th, 2019, 12:31 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

yea

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 13th, 2019, 01:39 PM
Symbiotic

This passes

Thanks, all!

Think the wording's good, so we should be ready for art once we have mini pics.

Last edited by Ronin; July 13th, 2019 at 05:10 PM.
Old July 16th, 2019, 11:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Re: The Book of Spike (Editing)

Took some mini pics today. A cloud moved out of the way and I started snapping pic, but before I could finish a new cloud covered up the sun again, so I'm not sure if any of these have enough light or not.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library