Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old August 31st, 2020, 09:30 PM

Cuzmo_of_Gilead is surprisingly tart
Re: OHS Season 37 - Quad Pod - Round 3 until 9/6

Good game with heroscaper2010 tonight. I had his Sonya and Iskra pods and he had his Cyprien and PKs/Mezzo pod. Cyprien flew around to take two treasures early and after I put 5 wounds on him and missed a kill shot with a stinger, he healed with Kelda. But I had some good rolls against his PKs and eventually got back to dealing damage on Cyprien with my stingers. I risked a few drains, but also got two 9+1 in a row with Lodin to help put the damage needed on the vampire. Cyprien did not land his chilling touch on my stingers and they also had a few lucky defense rolls to stay in the game. Iskra came in late to take out a remaining Mezzo for the win. Thanks for a fun game heroscaper2010!
Old September 1st, 2020, 12:01 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

The vegietarian18 (1-1) v. heroscaper guy (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Bol, Crypt Guardianx2, Drow Chainfighterx3
* Ana Karithon, Haduc
* Arkmer, Warriors of Ashrax3
* Darrak Ambershard, Nottingham Brigandx4
3 Augamo, Marro Warriors

1 Marcu Esenwein, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs
2 Heracles
4 Black Wyrmlingx3, Drow Chainfighter, Red Wyrmlingx3

Tonight at 8pm Central I will try again to defeat the Vulcanmechs.
Old September 1st, 2020, 12:08 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Double Feature

Also going down at that time is myself and Dom. I have sneaks and archers. He has gunslingers and deathwings. Should be a good game.

~Dysole, hilariously 0/3 on winning diceoffs so far
Old September 1st, 2020, 03:45 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Round 3

Quote:
The flash_19 (2-0) v. chris perkins (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Darrak Ambershard, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2 [1]
* Bol, Mezzodemon Warmongersx3 [2]
* Zetacron, Phantom Knightsx2 [4]
* Krav Maga Agents, Van Nessing [3]
* Marcu Esenwein, Theracus, Frost Giant of Morh
* Kozuke Samurai, Sir Denrick
* Major X17, Ne-Gok-Sa
* Iron Golem, Mind Flayer Mastermind
Playing today @ 5 pm EST.

--------------------------------

Edit: I got the win in a long and tight game.

I opened with Krav, Flash opened with a Zeta / PKs mix. Krav killed Zeta and then retreated back to my SZ with PKs chasing them.

I then switched to Van Nessing, who killed PKs while PKs killed other targets through 2 rounds of a careful slow roll. By the time I had brought down all 6 PKs, Flash had killed all 3 Krav, 2 Mezzos, and 2 exos.

I kept OMs on Van Nessing while Flash moved to dwarfs. The dwarfs slow rolled carefully moving up onto the road and 2-hex middle ground while Van Nessing got a few shots from range, killing 1 dwarf. On a round I lost init, I ran Van Nessing into the middle to engage dwarfs on OM3, trying for 4 attacks in a row. I did win init the following round to get the 4 attacks, but was only able to kill 1 dwarf. At this point, Nessing had 2 wounds from LEA swipes. Despite the lack of offense, Nessing still managed to engage 4 of the remaining dwarfs so only 2 could reach mezzos. The dwarfs then missed both attacks on mezzos and brought nessing down to 1 health. Mezzos then killed the 2 forward dwarfs from height.

Then Darrak moves in to take a 6v5 on Nessing, who blocks a 3/6 attack with a 4/5 defense that really turned around the game as all 4 remaining dwarfs were still engaged with nessing. They chose to stay and killed him. Mezzos then moved up into a spot where Flash could get a max 2 attacks and killed 2 Mezzos. Darrak and a dwarf moved up to engage, and took 1 more exo.

This left Darrak & 2 dwarfs v. 4 mezzos w/ 3 exos and Bol. I won init with a 4 v 3 (we both rolled terribly for init the whole game, there was also a 2 v 1 earlier and a few more comparable rolls) and killed one dwarf (the other had retreated to avoid losing OMs). Darrak was unable to do more damage, having lost sneak attack, and the Mezzos killed Darrak from height as he went 0/3 on hide in darkness (despite being on a shadow space). The last dwarf moved, but mezzos killed him before he could engage.

gg Flash

Last edited by Chris Perkins; September 1st, 2020 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Game Result
Old September 1st, 2020, 09:57 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I was able to take down the Vulcanmechs this time. I led with OM1&3 Heracles, OM2 Augamo, hoping to develop Augamo and I didn't really want to straight rush Heracles. Heroscaper Guy went straight Vulcanmechs. The Vulcanmechs had init, and put a quick 5 wounds on shadow-backed Heracles with their height attacks. I sent Heracles up across the middle of the board and Labored to knock off a Redundant System, then won init and knocked off a second Redundant System before Laboring again to take Kelda and wipe the 5 wounds off. I had hedged against init loss and Heracles death, so the rest of my OMs were on Augamo who on OM2 landed both Headlong Charge attacks on a Vulcanmech to send them below 3 members. With the Mechs power significantly reduced I could play safe and I just focused on preserving my lead. Augamo went down and Marcu made some noise flying around to kill all the Marro Warriors, but Heracles only took 2 wounds for the rest of the game and cleaned up. Good game HSer Guy.
Old September 2nd, 2020, 05:12 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

vegie's dad and I are playing sometime between 8:30pm-9:30pm central someday between today-tomorrow.

I have 18 figures. He has 8.
Old September 2nd, 2020, 08:26 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Took the victory over AgentWard today! I selected his Mezzodemon pod. Then he followed with Asterios/deathreavers & my B-11/Heirloom pod. I finished up with his dwarf pod.

The game was all about dwarves. Darrak smacked Heirloom pretty hard with a sneak attack and then the dwarves routed a b-11 and a number of rats. Lava unfortunately fried 2 of AW’s remaining B-11’s.

By the time Asterios was activated, I had each of my mezzo’s with full exos and 3 axegrinders (and Bol). Asterios failed to kill any of them and was felled far too quickly by my three dwarves.
Old September 2nd, 2020, 10:53 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Not really sure what to say about that game. 18 figures bested 8 figures....maybe? probably just don't roll attacks so poorly.

It was over in about 20 minuts and vegie's dad rolled 29% on attack and I rolled 4 defense dice total (3/4) so 75% !!!!.....
Spoiler Alert!

All my order marker were on Arrow Gruts. They used VD's split OMs Round one to kill a pair of Greyspears. When Vegie's dad whiffed his 3 attacks to open the 2nd round he was in trouble. The Ice Troll healed up and took the Attack Treasure while he and the Arrows killed the rest of the Greys.

Morgoloth killed Arrow Gruts on both of his attacks but took 3 wounds from 7 attack Ice Troll and triple disengaged to get the Healer, and I rolled 3 skulls. that was some truly awful luck for VD.

I won with my entire army minus 3 arrow gruts.

Last edited by kevindola; September 2nd, 2020 at 11:26 PM.
Old September 5th, 2020, 01:44 PM

Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness
KoS Round 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The knight of scape (1-1) v. arrow grut (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Nilfheim (4)
* Quahon
* Marutuk
* Heracles (1)
* Elite Onyx Vipers, Gorillitroopers
* Kon-Tar-Na, Marro Warriors (3)
* Kursus, Marro Dronesx3 (2)

* Marro Hive, Marrden Nagrubs
knight of scape chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, arrow grut chooses who places first.
Starting in about 15 minutes
Old September 5th, 2020, 09:23 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 37 - Quad Pod - Round 4 until 9/13

Round 4 is on Hilltop Bastion.

The kevindola (3-0) v. chris perkins (3-0) pool of armies is:
* Bol, Major X17, Blastatrons, Hoplitron
* Gurei-Oni, Marro Gnidsx2
* Sharwin Wildborn, Feral Troll
* Arrow Grutsx3, Ice Troll Berserker
* Marcu Esenwein, Theracus, Frost Giant of Morh
* Kozuke Samurai, Sir Denrick
* Major X17, Ne-Gok-Sa
* Iron Golem, Mind Flayer Mastermind
chris perkins chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, kevindola chooses who places first.

The boromir96 (3-0) v. bodaciousblood (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Laglor, Rygarn
* 53rd North Carolina Sharpshootersx3, Deathreavers
* Ana Karithon, Gorillitroopers
* Agent Skahen, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
* Arktos, Varkaanan Greyspears
* Finn the Viking Champion, Marro Warriors, Knights of Weston
* B-11 Resistance Corps, Heirloom
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Isamu, Cathar Spearmenx2
boromir96 chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, bodaciousblood chooses who places first.

The flash_19 (2-1) v. knight of scape (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Darrak Ambershard, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2
* Bol, Mezzodemon Warmongersx3
* Zetacron, Phantom Knightsx2
* Krav Maga Agents, Van Nessing
* Nilfheim
* Quahon
* Marutuk
* Heracles
flash_19 chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, knight of scape chooses who places first.

The moonknight (2-1) v. cuzmo_of_gilead (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Drow Chainfighterx8
* Deathreaversx2, Fen Hydra
* Brute Gruts, Othkurik The Black Dragon
* Marcu Esenwein, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs
* Capt. John Varan, Marcu Esenwein, 8th Infantry Pathfinderx3
* Drow Chainfighter, Fyorlag Spidersx2, Wyvern
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Me-Burq-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx2
* Beakface Sneaksx2, Marro Stingersx2
moonknight chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, cuzmo_of_gilead chooses who places first.

The dysole (2-1) v. superfrog (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Akumaken, Tomb Skeleton Archersx3
* Garrett Burns, Otonashi, Tombstone Gunslingerx5
* Bol, Beakface Sneaksx3, Clawfoot Interceptorx2
* Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, Zettian Deathwingsx2
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Kursus, Marro Gnidsx2
* Josie Whistlestop, Tomb Skeletonsx3
* Clawfoot Interceptorx2, Red Ants of Aunstromx2
* Beakface Sneaksx3, Tombstone Gunslingerx4
dysole chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, superfrog chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (2-1) v. vegies dad (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Bol, Crypt Guardianx2, Drow Chainfighterx3
* Ana Karithon, Haduc
* Arkmer, Warriors of Ashrax3
* Darrak Ambershard, Nottingham Brigandx4
* Otonashi, Wo-Sa-Ga, Marrden Nagrubsx2
* Morgoloth, Mezzodemon Warmongers
* Kira Jax, Maltis Tez, Teeth of the Makwax2
* Arktos, Varkaanan Greyspears
vegietarian18 chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, vegies dad chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad

The dok (1-2) v. arrow grut (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Tomb Skeleton Archersx4
* Marcu Esenwein, Black Wyrmling, Blue Wyrmling, Red Wyrmlingx2, White Wyrmlingx2
* Otonashi, Honor Guard of the Blasted Landsx3
* Ashi-Dhulu, Bol, Deathreaversx2
* Elite Onyx Vipers, Gorillitroopers
* Kon-Tar-Na, Marro Warriors
* Kursus, Marro Dronesx3
* Marro Hive, Marrden Nagrubs
dok chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, arrow grut chooses who places first.

The mtl1998 (1-2) v. biggabullfrog (0-3) pool of armies is:
* Zettian Deathwingsx4
* Zetacron, Phantom Knightsx2
* Isamu, Mezzodemon Warmongersx3
* Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Drow Chainfighter
* Deathreavers, Red Mantis Blade Dancersx2
* Suskra, Black Wyrmlingx2, Red Wyrmlingx2
* Tarn Viking Warriors, Frost Giant of Morh
* Brave Arrow, Mohican River Tribex2
mtl1998 chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, biggabullfrog chooses who places first.

The heroscaper2010 (1-2) v. dompredator77 (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sonya Esenwein, Deathreaversx2
* Cyprien Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Iskra Esenwein, Marro Stingersx2
* Mezzodemon Warmongers, Phantom Knightsx2
* Empress Kiova, Sonya Esenwein, Urk
* Arashara Goshiri
* Deadeye Dan, Deathwalker 7000, Ashigaru Yari
* Garrett Burns, Otonashi, Runa
heroscaper2010 chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, dompredator77 chooses who places first.

The heroscaper guy (1-2) v. father of julian (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Augamo, Marro Warriors
* Marcu Esenwein, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs
* Heracles
* Black Wyrmlingx3, Drow Chainfighter, Red Wyrmlingx3
* Heracles
* Iron Golemx2
* Cyprien Esenwein, Isamu, Sonya Esenwein
* Warriors of Ashrax4 (drop 2)
father of julian chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, heroscaper guy chooses who places first.

The xthorsavagex (0-3) v. scapemage (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Isamu, Zettian Infantryx3
* Deathcommander Mark 3, Zettian Guards
* Bol, Executioner 616, Deathreaversx2
* Zettian Deathwingsx4
* Otonashi, Wo-Sa-Ga, Marrden Nagrubsx2
* Johnny ""Shotgun"" Sullivan, Aubrien Archersx2
* Kyntela Gwyn, Zelrig
* Kozuke Samurai, Sonya Esenwein, Zetacron
scapemage chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, xthorsavagex chooses who places first.

Agentward has the bye.

Last edited by dok; September 6th, 2020 at 12:51 AM.
Old September 7th, 2020, 12:23 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@Knight of Scape and I are facing off tomorrow at 2pm Mountain Time.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old September 7th, 2020, 11:01 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

After our pods collectively going 1/24 on being chosen, against all odds they were 4/4 in round 4!!

Chris and I play tomorrow at 2pm central.

I have Arrow Gruts x3, Blastatrons x1, Ice Troll, Hoplitron, Major X17, Bol

Chris has Gnids x2, Kozuke Samurai, Sir Denrick, Gurei-Oni

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events