Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old December 22nd, 2014, 12:51 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: NHL

Cool pic. It almost has the illusion that there is no roof.
Are you sure that is you. That guy does not look prickly enough to be Hahma.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 22nd, 2014, 06:00 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Yeah, it does kind of look a little like there is no roof. But just above the white around the top edge, the ceiling (with all the beams, speakers etc.) is all black. You can barely see a little bit of it on either side of the jumbotron. Some of the white banners hanging down also kind of gives it a more open look.

I'm not as prickly as I used to be T-Spinny. Life's too short

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 1st, 2015, 09:05 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Michael Del Zotto of the NY Rangers took a skate to the neck last night and after getting stitched up he went back into the game. One tough S.O.B.

Warning! Graphic image. May not be suitable for young children.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Aldin; January 1st, 2015 at 11:20 PM.
Old January 1st, 2015, 11:22 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

*sheesh* Hockey players are nuts! I hope you don't mind, but I tossed that in a spoiler since it isn't something I'd want my daughter seeing over my shoulder.

~Aldin, not that tough-ly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 1st, 2015, 11:28 PM
Prickly Cactus

Cool. I didn't think of little ones being able to see it, so good thing you put it in a spoiler.

Old May 24th, 2015, 07:35 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Big win for your Blackhawks Hahma.
For some reason I have found it really easy to root for them this series.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 24th, 2015, 09:05 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Big win for your Blackhawks Hahma.
For some reason I have found it really easy to root for them this series.
Yeah Tornado, that was huge for sure. Though they keep giving me more grey hair than I already have

Quenville screwed up in game 3 by sitting Vermette and Teravainen. That was plain silly and for no apparent reason, and it showed on the ice. The Hawks also had 1 shot on 5 pp in game 3, so that also didn't help their cause that game.

The Hawks come out strong in games, but the Ducks are known to get stronger as games go on and it has shown. They are bigger and meaner, as well as having some great skill players. So it's certainly a very tough challenge for the Hawks.

Crawford was huge in the OT's last night, as the Ducks were just dominating.

Perhaps you should start rooting for them all season long, become a convert. The Wings are in the East now, so no conflict for you unless they meet in Cup Finals.

Besides, how can anyone resist a team with the likes of Toews, Kane, Keith and Shaw? Did you see Shaw do a header to score a goal in game 2 (though didn't count since you can't bat in a puck with anything but the stick), it was hilarious. The Chicago Fire professional soccer team had a soccer jersey made for him with his name and number to honer his soccer style goal scoring attempt.

Old May 24th, 2015, 01:17 PM

I am not sure if I could walk out of my local bar if I were caught rooting for the Hawks.
Huge Wings bar. They even have a lamp they light when they score a goal. I can still support them from home though. Coolest logo in all of sports.
They are pretty great.

Have to love what Detroit does. My sister, brother in law and nephew live in Grand Rapids and are huge Griffins fans. They have gotten to know many players and see them move up and flourish in Detroit. They got another great shot at the Calder Cup.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 24th, 2015, 06:08 PM
Prickly Cactus

Well that's understandable regarding the bar you hang out at. But it's okay to be a closet Hawks fan up there

On thing I had to respect the Wings for all these years is how they were able to groom players in their minor league system and be able to bring them up to the bigs. Kind of like the Devils do. I'm glad the Hawks have been starting to do that and getting a system of home grown players.

Old June 15th, 2015, 11:38 PM
Prickly Cactus

Go Hawks! Dynasty!

Great to see them win it in Chicago.

Tampa is a great young team and will be dangerous for years to come.

Old June 16th, 2015, 07:48 AM

Grats Hahma.
I hope to see the Red Wings battling the 'Hawks next year.

Very cool to see them win at home.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 16th, 2015, 08:57 AM
Prickly Cactus

Thanks Tornado. It was an awesome Cup run, very tough.

Would be great to see the Hawks/Wings in the Cup!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV