Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old December 24th, 2020, 10:24 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Iceman)

Old December 24th, 2020, 10:31 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Jean Grey)

My favorite member of the original X-Men, gameplay wise. She splashes really well into any army, provides valuable autowounds, and Psionic Grip is great for protecting a valuable target. I PT with her pretty often.

Agreed on her being the biggest threat to the FF. She's your best bet at getting Invisible Woman into a vulnerable position, so that Jean and an ally can take her out. Decent chance Jean dies if she gets close enough to use Telekinesis on Invisible Woman, but trading Jean for Sue is in favor of the X-Men player imo. Alternatively, you can keep Jean near Prof. X to guard him, and send in some combo of Cyke/Beast/Iceman to take out Invisible Woman. I would probably send in Beast and Iceman, and use their powers to get around Mr. Fantastic if he's trying to be a roadblock.
Old December 24th, 2020, 10:31 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

One of the best bang for your buck auto-wounding options in the Mutant faction. She isn't as reliable as Magneto (II), but she costs a heck of a lot less, and Psionic Grip is sneaky useful in helping to protect a pod, especially if she hits her throws to set figures up.

An often overlooked aspect of Telekinesis is that the damage roll is optional and you can use it to move up Jean or her allies.

I love using Telekinesis to help move up Cyclops faster in a Prof X build and then using it to line up targets for Cyclops' Optic Blast.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 24th, 2020, 10:32 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
My favorite member of the original X-Men, gameplay wise. She splashes really well into any army, provides valuable autowounds, and Psionic Grip is great for protecting a valuable target. I PT with her pretty often.

Agreed on her being the biggest threat to the FF. She's your best bet at getting Invisible Woman into a vulnerable position, so that Jean and an ally can take her out. Decent chance Jean dies if she gets close enough to use Telekinesis on Invisible Woman, but trading Jean for Sue is in favor of the X-Men player imo. Alternatively, you can keep Jean near Prof. X to guard him, and send in some combo of Cyke/Beast/Iceman to take out Invisible Woman. I would probably send in Beast and Iceman, and use their powers to get around Mr. Fantastic if he's trying to be a roadblock.
Well, yeah, Jean would have to be adjacent to Invisible Woman to throw her, thanks to Invisibility, but I think what Jean does better against the Fan Four is throw Mister Fantastic out of Invisible Woman's shield aura (and away from figures he's rubber wrapping).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 24th, 2020, 10:35 AM

I always forget about Invisibility when I talk about Invisible Woman.

In that case yeah, using her to move Mr. Fantastic away from his family is her best option, and then just jumping him. Even with his solid defense of 5 life/5 def. and the original X-Men having average attack across the board, he'll still go down sooner rather than later to 2 activations per turn.
Old December 24th, 2020, 10:36 AM

Yeah, and if you manage to take out Mister Fantastic early, Invisible Woman is a sitting duck.

Old December 24th, 2020, 11:22 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Really good card. I'd probably use her more if I didn't find the character so soporific.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 24th, 2020, 11:42 AM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Jean is super solid. While I tend to play mutants in mutant builds, I've definitely used Jean in any other sorts of armies. Her lock down power is underrated, I rely on that more often than the throw. It really kills powerful melee units.
Old December 24th, 2020, 02:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I usually remember to try and use her move power on allies, but it's inconsistent and really just a nice bonus when it triggers. The power I forget about all too often is the can't move power. When you remember it though, it can be pretty significant.
Old December 24th, 2020, 02:27 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Yeah, Psionic Grip is scary. She's basically mini-Graviton more than mini-Magneto, even if the Mutant synergies put her closer to the latter.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 26th, 2020, 01:18 PM

Old December 26th, 2020, 01:40 PM
Hard as ice

Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Magneto *1*)

One of my favourite figures in my first few months with C3G, sadly overshadowed by his vII. Still solid, though the OM requirement on the stance switching makes him fiddly to play at times.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project