Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 6th, 2020, 09:41 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS 36 - Heat & Insanity - Round 3 until 6/7

Quote:
The chris perkins (2-0) v. agentward (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Eltahale, Otonashi, Sir Denrick, Tarn Viking Warriors, Greater Ice Elemental, Knights of Westonx2
* Isamu, Tornak, Deathreavers, Frost Giant of Morh, Heavy Grutsx2, Werewolf Lord
* Executioner 616, Major J15, Hoplitronx10
* Martial La Hire, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Varkaanan Blade Dancersx5
Edit: I got the win. Blade dancers on height backed by Raelin held off the Hoplitron advance.

For the first 2 rounds, I was able to trade Blade Dancers pretty evenly with Hoplitrons. The hoplitrons weren't rolling great for the d20 (only one push into lava worked out of 4 or 5 and a remote detonation that should have killed 3 dancers whiffed). Agentward ended up making a big push for wannok in rounds 2 & 3, but I was able to get consistent heighted attacks down on the hoplitron on wannok from Raelin's aura.

By round 4, Agentward was down to 2 Hoplitrons and switched OMs to Major J15. He did some damage, but was quickly surrounded by blade dancers and went down after 2 turns of consistent attacks. The blade dancers then finished off the executioner to end the game.

I won with 8 blade dancers & full health Raelin & Martial (who was never activated).

gg agentward

Last edited by Chris Perkins; June 6th, 2020 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Game Result
Old June 6th, 2020, 09:54 AM

AgentWard is surprisingly tart

Chris and I start placing right now and start just after. He choose my Varkaanan army and I play my Hoplitron army.

Quote:
The chris perkins (2-0) v. AgentWard (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Eltahale, Otonashi, Sir Denrick, Tarn Viking Warriors, Greater Ice Elemental, Knights of Westonx2
* Isamu, Tornak, Deathreavers, Frost Giant of Morh, Heavy Grutsx2, Werewolf Lord
chris perkins chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, agentward chooses who places first.

Hello from the France.

If you speak french (and even if you don't), don't be shy and come say hello here:
French forum
Old June 6th, 2020, 02:58 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
The dougantosh (0-2) v. lefton4ya (0-2)
* Augamo, Marcu Esenwein, Quasatch Huntersx4 - @dougantosh
* Bol, Isamu, Gurei-Oni, Crypt Guardianx3, Drow Chainfighterx11 - @lefton4ya
lefton4ya chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, dougantosh chooses who places first.
We placed fairly spread out so I gave him no chance for double attacks, but he gave me no chance to chain grab him to lava - this map was a lot bigger than the first round where QH would have an easier time. I took the early lead taking the Ulaniva glyph and killing slightly more QH than he killed my Drow, but was an hour and a half in before 1/2 our commons were gone, and he had a couple wounds on Augamo with all my heroes full health. I forgot about ramming for a second but we both forgot the person who is rammed chooses where to go, so no lava dump. But soon he took the wound glyph and killed one of my Crypt Guardians, and started catching up. One thing is he never won the initiative roll for the whole game, which towards the late game really hurt him as I never lost an order even when I made risky moves putting markers on 1-2 life CGs next to Augamo. I turns back to back both Augamo and Gurei-Oni died, but was more of a blow to him. He had a possibility of recovering as he almost killed my other two CGs and kept the wound glyph, but my late game luck with defense and still keeping Initiative helped me pull out the win with 2 Drow, a 1 and 3 life CG and Isamu.
Old June 6th, 2020, 03:00 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
4x4

Round 4 is on Arywode's Bluff.

The dompredator77 (3-0) v. chris perkins (3-0) pool of armies is:
* Air Elementalx3, Death Knights of Valkrillx8
* Kozuke Samurai, Tagawa Samurai, Red Wyrmling, Warforged Soldiersx4
dompredator77 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, chris perkins chooses who places first.

The mtl1998 (3-0) v. scaperedude (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Arkmer, Elaria the Pale, Nilfheim, Buccaneers of Tortugax4
* B-11 Resistance Corps, Pel the Hill Giant, Valguard, Dreadgul Raidersx4
* Ne-Gok-Sa, Sentinels of Grax, Tul-Bak-Ra, Marro Dronesx5
* Jotun, Marro Warriors, Anubian Wolvesx4
scaperedude chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, mtl1998 chooses who places first.

The tiamat (2-1) v. knight of scape (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Sir Hawthorne, Knights of Blackgaardx4
* Emperor Andask, Valguard, Dreadgul Raidersx5
* Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Sentinels of Grax, Phantom Knightsx2, Shieldsmiths of Granite Keepx3
* The Varja, Warden 816, Honor Guard of the Blasted Landsx5
knight of scape chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, tiamat chooses who places first.

The kevindola (2-1) v. sir heroscape (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Kozil, Fyorlag Spidersx6, Wyvernx2 (drop 1)
* Darrak Ambershard, Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Rygarn, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Roman Legionnairesx2
* Isamu, Fen Hydra, Protectors of Ullarx4
* Quahon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Warriors of Ashrax6
kevindola chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, sir heroscape chooses who places first.

The dysole (2-1) v. agentward (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Gothlok, Isamu, Uzog, Durgeth Ravagersx5
* Kira Jax, Suskra, Werewolf Lord, Wolves of Badrux4
dysole chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, agentward chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (2-1) v. dok (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Death Chasers of Theskx5, Ogre Warhulkx2
* Crixus, Spartacus, Capuan Gladiatorsx4
* Gothlok, Isamu, Mezzodemon Warmongersx3, Nhah Scirh Cultistsx3
* Ebon Armor, Izumi Samurai, Kozuke Samurai, Otonashi, Tagawa Samurai, Tarn Viking Warriors, Tomoe Gozen
vegietarian18 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.

The vegies dad (1-2) v. superfrog (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Azazel the Kyrie Warrior, Death Knights of Valkrillx4, Skull Demonx3
* Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Viceron the Blood Knight, Phantom Knightsx5
* Bol, Wildwood Monarch, Red Mantis Blade Dancersx2, Wildwood Runnerx4, Wildwood Sentinel
* Guilty McCreech, Jotun, Morgan's Riflemen, Dreadgul Raidersx4
superfrog chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, vegies dad chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad.

The coachmuskie (1-2) v. lefton4ya (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Ashi-Dhulu, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex4
* Kon-Tar-Na, Marrden Houndsx4, Marrden Nagrubsx2
* Augamo, Marcu Esenwein, Quasatch Huntersx4
* Bol, Isamu, Gurei-Oni, Crypt Guardianx3, Drow Chainfighterx11
lefton4ya chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, coachmuskie chooses who places first.

The bodaciousblood (1-2) v. dougantosh (0-3) pool of armies is:
* Marro Warriors, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, 10th Regiment of Footx3
* James Murphy, Wildwood Monarch, Deathreaversx2, Wildwood Runnerx2, Wildwood Sentinelx2
* Alastair MacDirk, Heracles, Sudema, Crypt Guardianx2
* Boreos, Marutuk, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Death Knights of Valkrill
dougantosh chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, bodaciousblood chooses who places first.

The xthorsavagex (1-2) v. superfrogs brother (0-3) pool of armies is:
* Braxas, Heracles, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Thorgrim the Viking Champion
* Beorn Boltcutter, Deathcommander Mark 3, Deathwalker 8000, Zettian Infantryx4
* Grimnak, Marcu Esenwein, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Ornak, Heavy Grutsx4
* Migol Ironwill, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Ulfrid Hornwrangler, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex4
xthorsavagex chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, superfrogs brother chooses who places first. Send PMs to superfrog to schedule games with his brother.

guild_warrior gets a bye.

~Dysole, informationally
Old June 7th, 2020, 10:21 AM

AgentWard is surprisingly tart
Re: 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post

The dysole (2-1) v. agentward (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Gothlok, Isamu, Uzog, Durgeth Ravagersx5
* Kira Jax, Suskra, Werewolf Lord, Wolves of Badrux4
dysole chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, agentward chooses who places first.

~Dysole, informationally
We are starting now

Hello from the France.

If you speak french (and even if you don't), don't be shy and come say hello here:
French forum
Old June 7th, 2020, 01:20 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS 36 - Heat & Insanity - Round 4 until 6/14

vegie vs dok starting now. I have Deathchasers and he has Gladiators
Old June 7th, 2020, 02:40 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I punched my first OHS non-Gencon prep playoff ticket in a long time with a win over dok. I started placement by dropping Spartacus in the lake by the bridge, and dok used that opportunity to take the Gerda hill. Placement ended up with all the Capuans on the Gerda hill, Crixus stuck in a corner, Spartacus stuck in the water, half the Deathchasers surrounding him, and the other half over with Crixus on the other end of the board. dok used his autoinit to wade Spartacus one space through the lake away from the three Deathchasers that engaged him, and I swung with a 3/3 skull LEA roll that put the Gladiator in trouble. The Capuans took Gerda and cut through a couple Deathchasers. My turn 1 was a huge flail hit from an Ogre Warhulk. He joined Spartacus in the lake to hit 6 figures: Spartacus, 3 Capuans, 2 Deathchasers. The attack on Spartacus failed but he killed on all his other 5. The Deathchasers finished off Spartacus and then I drastically slowed the pace of the game down, running away from Crixus to not have to duel him while he had the Spartacus boost. The Capuans did kill a lot, but they didn't have enough left in the tank to win, especially since the Warhulks did some good work.

This is my first Heroscape win (or maybe even game) where I never blocked an attack. The only time a Deathchaser didn't die to a Gladiator attack was when one Capuan rolled 0/4.
Old June 7th, 2020, 11:31 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Sir H and I just finished. Didn't announce because we played disjointed and weren't sure when we would have a time.

I picked his Ashran build and he countered with his Protectors. Sir H took first placement so he could set up the Birds on height, and honestly I made a number of placement mistakes that I regretted almost immediately. (I was happy with where I put Quahon though) Insanity related to the type of army and the number of army cards in each army is something tricky I haven't wrapped my head fully around yet.

Anyway on to the game

Round 1
I took Gerda and tried to lock down as many Protectors as I could, but there were a lot. They ignored the Ashrans at first and the first attack down on Raelin was 4/4 for 3 wounds. Raelin only took 1 wound from the subsequent attack of 7....but did not hold up to the ranged attack of 8 she saw next. 8 attack is the highest attack from range I have ever seen in a tournament game. (I've seen melee 10 out of Jotun a couple of time in my games and others) I kept plugging away killing 1 or PoU an order marker, and after a round of blocks by Ashran, PoU killed 2 (taking Dagmar). I had killed 4 Protectors

Round 2 (kd wins initiative despite Sir H on Dagmar)
I won init, but didn't do much with it. Sir H got 9 attacks this round and did 9 wounds. 8 to Ashrans, and 1 to Quahon. Most of them were 4v3, but some were 4v4 or 3v4. I did kill another squad of Protectors.

That left the matchup as

Hydra, 5 Protectors vs. Quahon (6 life), 8 Ashrans (all nowhere near the high ground where the Protectors were)

Round 3:
-3 Protector attacks do 2 wounds to Quahon (she is on the south level 5 setup).
-Quahon 3 skull lightning breath kills 2 protectors (3 left). Sir H had done a nice job with separation to make sure I couldn't target 3.
-3 Protector attacks all blocked by Quahon and Ashrans
-Quahon gets a single target and is blocked. I paused to ask a judge if Quahon could be selected as the 2nd target in her chained lightning so I could target 2 Protectors, but it was deemed illegal. (Thankfully in hindsight)
-Protectors get 1 more wound on Quahon (4 wounds)
-Ashrans are able to catch 1 protector and kill him (2 left)

Matchup:
Hydra, 2 Protectors vs. Quahon (3 life), 8 Ashrans

Round 4
-Sir H spreads the Kyrie out,kills an Ashran, Quahon blocks
-Quahon 6v3 blocked
-Hydra stirs
-Ashras position and bait the Hydra
-Hydra takes the bait and kills a Warrior
-Warriors take Dagmar and position

Round 5 (win initiative w/ help of Dagmar)
-Trap sprung. Warriors get 2 heightened attacks down on Hydra. 0 skull and 3 skull attack....both blocked.
-Hydra double disengages (1 wound) and kills both Ashrans (Trap utterly fails)
-Ashrans move
-Hydra moves
-Ashrans kill a protector
-Hydra kills Ashran

Matchup: Hydra (3 life), 1 Protector vs. 3 Ashrans, Quahon (3 life)

Round 6
-Quahon kills last Protector
-Hydra kills Ashra
-Quahon positions
-Hydra kills Ashra
-Decision time. I fly Quahon to the Hydra for even ground smack. 4 skulls. 2 shields. Hydra to 1 life
-Hydra 3 skulls against the 3 life Quahon.....2 shields.

Matchup:
Hydra (1 life) vs. Quahon (2 life), 1 Ashra in BFE

Round 7
Likely came down to this, but I won initiative and the 7v6 from height killed the Hydra.

I won another classic with Sir Heroscape with 1 Ashran and a 2 life Quahon. I doubt Sir Heroscape wants to see me sitting across from him with Quahon again any time soon. gg man
Old June 8th, 2020, 10:45 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!
Round 4

Quote:

The mtl1998 (3-0) v. scaperedude (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Arkmer, Elaria the Pale, Nilfheim, Buccaneers of Tortugax4
* B-11 Resistance Corps, Pel the Hill Giant, Valguard, Dreadgul Raidersx4
* Ne-Gok-Sa, Sentinels of Grax, Tul-Bak-Ra, Marro Dronesx5
* Jotun, Marro Warriors, Anubian Wolvesx4

scaperedude chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, mtl1998 chooses who places first.
This is happening tomorrow morning at 9:30 MST a.m.

-mtl1998, looking to go 4-0, but also looking for more info about both of my armies.
Old June 8th, 2020, 01:23 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The coachmuskie (1-2) v. lefton4ya (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Ashi-Dhulu, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex4
* Kon-Tar-Na, Marrden Houndsx4, Marrden Nagrubsx2
* Augamo, Marcu Esenwein, Quasatch Huntersx4
* Bol, Isamu, Gurei-Oni, Crypt Guardianx3, Drow Chainfighterx11
lefton4ya chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, coachmuskie chooses who places first.

We play at 8:00 tonight. 4th time around, Dwarves (Lefton4ya) vs. Hounds (Muskie). You would think I would have figured this out by now!!

Just finished an intense game! my hounds whiffed on movement for the first turn, so could not do anything. Lefton4ya grabbed Gerda and promptly killed three hounds from height. I thought it was over. I slogged my way back in with some well timed plagues and a couple of needed initiative roles. KTN cleared out some dwarves and took a Redundant off of the 'borgs before going down. The hounds really rose to the occasion this game. I finally took Gerda, and David could not get the hounds with 6 defense dice. We finished with me having 4 hounds and three grubs and Lefton4ya with one 'borg. Great game and a great guy to play against.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Last edited by Muskie; June 8th, 2020 at 10:14 PM.
Old June 9th, 2020, 01:07 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

I pulled out another win with the buccaneers, this time against scaperdude playing my dreadguls. Rolling 19 attack dice on the very first turn of the game feels a little busted. i chose to take gerda and kill 4 dreadguls that were threatening my Nilfheim, who was taking a bath per scaperdude's orders. Pel and Valguard where in opposite corners of the map and Pel spent the whole game attacking one pirate at a time while the dreadguls hacked at Nilfheim.

Grabbing the defense +1 glyph helped me win this one as Nilfheim survived several dreadgul attacks with 1 wound remaining. While Pel was busy with a squad or so of pirates in the north, Valguard and a squad of dreadguls got distracted by my elf roadblock in the south.

The pirates opportunistic power was really handy at either attacking dreadguls on the first OM or Pel/Valguard on subsequent OMs. One lucky pirate hit 4/4 on Valguard who had exactly 4 lives remaining, and of course, he blanked. That cost scaperdude a round of OMs and his best shot at finishing off Nilfheim.

Well played, scaperdude. Gerda was game-winning for me.

For the first time since Season 17, I went 4-0 in the regular season. I played each of my armies twice (once each for Heat and Insanity), but only one time did they face each other. I'm not confident the buccs would be able to best the dreadguls two times, though. I'm also not confident I could win playing an opponents army.
Old June 9th, 2020, 02:04 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
The dompredator77 (3-0) v. chris perkins (3-0) pool of armies is:
* Air Elementalx3, Death Knights of Valkrillx8
* Kozuke Samurai, Tagawa Samurai, Red Wyrmling, Warforged Soldiersx4
dompredator77 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, chris perkins chooses who places first.
Playing Thursday @ 7 pm EST.

For what it's worth, this is the first time either of my armies has been played this season.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events