Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 16th, 2022, 11:18 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Motorcycle

The Book of Motorcycle

C3G IDW SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 96
RULES OF THE ROAD

Card PDF

The object used for this destructible object modified Heroclix figure from the Justice League set.
Its model number and name are #033 / Vigilante.

Object Bio - Vroom, Vroom, Vroom

-Type of Destructible Object-
  • Base Clarification: Motorcycle is a single-spaced Vehicle.
  • Vehicle Destructible Object: See rules for Destructible Objects HERE. See HERE for optional C3G Destructible Object rules.
-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points

Last edited by japes; August 30th, 2022 at 03:03 PM.
Old May 16th, 2022, 11:20 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Motorcycle (Revving up)

NAME = MOTORCYCLE
DESIGNATION = VEHICLE DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECT

COVER = PARTIAL
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON
OCCUPANCY = 1
SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 3

LIFE = 2
MOVE = 9
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = 30

RUPTURED GAS TANK
When this Motorcycle is destroyed after failing to roll at least one shield against an attack, before removing this Motorcycle from the battlefield, each figure adjacent to this Motorcycle receives one wound.

OPEN COVER
Occupants of this Motorcycle are considered adjacent to any figures adjacent to this Motorcycle but are not considered engaged.

My current reward points

Last edited by fret_gurglo; July 8th, 2022 at 11:56 AM.
Old May 16th, 2022, 11:21 PM
Ninja Playtester

Artstuff
Comic Art
Spoiler Alert!

Figure
Spoiler Alert!

Background
Spoiler Alert!

Change log
Spoiler Alert!

My current reward points

Last edited by fret_gurglo; July 9th, 2022 at 08:14 AM.
Old May 17th, 2022, 05:36 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Pretty simple and straightforward. I like it. I'm a fan of the open cover use.
Old May 17th, 2022, 08:11 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

What is the figure? Is it single or double spaced?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 17th, 2022, 09:04 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
OPEN COVER
Occupants of this Motorcycle are considered adjacent to any figures adjacent to this Motorcycle when attacking.
The red phrase is weird and I don't think it allows other figures to attack the driver which I think you want. I think something like "but are not considered engaged." would be better.
Old May 17th, 2022, 09:58 AM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
What is the figure? Is it single or double spaced?
Single large base.

I have 3 of the Vigilante bikes and one of the GCPD bikes, so probably going with Vigilante. But there are several others to choose from and I have no problem going with the other more common/cheaper options. Here are a list of Heroclix bikes I think should work (there could be more), most only require removing a figure or a tiny amount of paint to cover things up.

https://www.trollandtoad.com/herocli...roclix/1485113
https://www.trollandtoad.com/herocli...roclix/1677595
https://www.trollandtoad.com/herocli...eroclix/171632
https://www.trollandtoad.com/herocli...roclix/1012102
https://www.trollandtoad.com/herocli...marvel/1076211

My current reward points
Old May 17th, 2022, 10:01 AM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
OPEN COVER
Occupants of this Motorcycle are considered adjacent to any figures adjacent to this Motorcycle when attacking.
The red phrase is weird and I don't think it allows other figures to attack the driver which I think you want. I think something like "but are not considered engaged." would be better.
So
"Occupants of this Motorcycle are considered adjacent to any figures adjacent to this Motorcycle but are not considered engaged."

This should allow them to attack Range 1 while on the bike and be attacked but not take LEAs, correct?

My current reward points
Old May 17th, 2022, 10:02 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
OPEN COVER
So
"Occupants of this Motorcycle are considered adjacent to any figures adjacent to this Motorcycle but are not considered engaged."

This should allow them to attack Range 1 while on the bike and be attacked but not take LEAs, correct?
That's the idea. I'll need to review the exact wording on how range of one works but I think it works. Was mostly trying to clarify your intent.
Old May 17th, 2022, 10:16 AM
Ninja Playtester

From the DnD rulebook

"A figure with a Range of 1 can attack a figure only from an adjacent space."

This wording should be fine, thanks Tickle. I'll update the SP.

My current reward points
Old May 17th, 2022, 10:17 AM
Tickle Pickle

Sweet, didn't think what you had there worked exactly how you wanted it to work. Glad my suggestion was functional.
Old May 17th, 2022, 11:00 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Looks good! I worry it might end up being more of a liability than anything, but if they synergize well with the GI joe characters, that'll make it better.

Though I see value in having slower figures like Blob or Prof X or whatever having 8 move.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library