Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 22nd, 2018, 01:04 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Bolivar Trask

The Book of Bolivar Trask

C3G MARVEL SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 63
BATTLE FOR MUTANTKIND

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Avengers Movie Marvel Heroclix set.
Its model number and name are #021 / Howard Stark.

Character Bio - Bolivar Trask was an anthropologist who saw the rise of mutants as a threat to humanity. Bolivar decided that humanity has to fight back against the mutants and developed robotic guardians for humanity, known as the Sentinels. Trask developed the Sentinel technology, as well as other anti-mutant technology for the M.R.D. Troopers, while he served as a scientist for the organization known as The Mutant Response Division.

However, Trask and his scientists had apparently created too adaptive, open-ended tactical/strategic programming, and as a result the Sentinels turned against him, claiming that they were superior to humans. The Sentinels brought Trask to his first creation, the Master Mold, who ordered him to construct more Sentinels.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Bolivar Trask's Guardian of Humanity special power allows him to move M.R.D. Troopers or Sentinels you control.
  • Bolivar Trask's Anti-Mutant Technology Enhancement special power allows him to boost your rolls for the M.R.D. Troopers' Anti-Mutant Technology 16 special power.
  • Bolivar Trask's Sentinel Initiative special power allows him to activate a Sentinel you control after you take a turn with the M.R.D. Troopers or a Sentinel.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-Card Updates:
7 March 2021 - Class updated to Genius

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by Arch-vile; February 27th, 2022 at 02:29 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2018, 01:05 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Book of Bolivar Trask (Breathing)

NAME = BOLIVAR TRASK

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = GENIUS
PERSONALITY = MISGUIDED
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 120

GUARDIAN OF HUMANITY
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with Bolivar Trask, you may either move up to 6 M.R.D. Troopers you control, or move up to 3 Sentinels you control.

ANTI-MUTANT TECHNOLOGY ENHANCEMENT

When you roll the 20-sided die for the Anti-Mutant Technology special power, you may add 2 to your roll.

SENTINEL INITIATIVE
After taking a turn with an M.R.D. Trooper or Sentinel card you control, if there is at least one unrevealed Order Marker on this card, you may take a turn with one Sentinel you control that has not already moved or attacked this turn. You may not move or attack with any additional figures other than that Sentinel for the remainder of your turn.

Change log
Spoiler Alert!

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by tcglkn; March 8th, 2021 at 08:11 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2018, 01:05 PM
A Man of Taste

ART

Old November 22nd, 2018, 03:53 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A japes LD?
Old November 22nd, 2018, 05:25 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Woot! Still happy with this write-up for now. Don't forget to post links in Outer Sanctum Discussion, I nearly missed this one.

Happy turkey!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 22nd, 2018, 07:38 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Looking good here.
Old November 22nd, 2018, 07:59 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Still digging it.
Old November 22nd, 2018, 10:51 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Wow, 90,120 points is a lot for a guy who gives Sentinels free moves.

In general I like him. My only real concern is what to do about possible alternative Sentinels in the future - I know Spidey has some designs and I know I've thought about putting out a "high end" Sentinel in the 300 point range. Not sure if all of them sharing a name will be an issue, balance-wise, if we're just assuming he'll work with the dinky 160 point dudes.
Old November 23rd, 2018, 02:29 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Will the other Sentinel's be uncommon too? If not we could reference uncommon Sentinels. Referencing Relentless Hunter Androids seems a bit much to narrow it down to one figure without using it's name. I'm not sure how we are going to ever get away with having two different cards with the same name and no secret identity. Shouldn't any future Sentinels have a slightly different name similar to how Tony Stark has named his suits different things. So using the name Sentinel would reference to the ones we already have since that's the name on their card, then a future Omega Sentinel or Sentinel Prime or something would have a different name.
Old November 23rd, 2018, 09:29 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

They'll also be uncommon, yeah. Looking at Spidey's thread he currently has Mark V as their secret identity, so we could just do that going forward. Or just rename the ones we have to "SENTINEL MKI" and use that going forward. Similar to how we do the Iron Man threads, like you said, just on the card.

We would have to tweak Sentinel Networking too, to make that mesh a bit with Spidey's plans... I should actually hop over to his thread and make sure the draft I have fits, too. Want to make sure everything clicks together.
Old November 30th, 2018, 03:22 PM
C3G Landlord

What needs to be done here to keep the design moving along? You going to need help with the Initial PT here japes? I have Constantine on my plate but can plan on doing this guy after that if needed. So 2-3 weeks based on my current pace for initial testing.
Old November 30th, 2018, 11:15 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
What needs to be done here to keep the design moving along? You going to need help with the Initial PT here japes? I have Constantine on my plate but can plan on doing this guy after that if needed. So 2-3 weeks based on my current pace for initial testing.
If you could plan for that it would be great. If it looks like I can get to before then I will let you know. I started this thread thinking I was about to have time but life happened.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library