Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old July 7th, 2015, 09:00 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death!
Re: HoSS Online - Season 2: Bring Two: Kill 'Em All

Koolster and I are going at it

Koolster: Obi Wan and Bounty Hunters
Me: Yoda and company
Old July 7th, 2015, 10:18 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

I lost to kevindola. It was Bounty Hunters and Obi vs. his Pathfinder, Yoda, Rae and FX Pod. My below average rolling all game was a huge detriment. His FX's healed probably 6ish wounds and I was practically unable to kill anything completely or whittle down his Pathfinders to below three. I was also only able to kill 1 FX and late game the other healed Yoda several times. The skulls I finally managed to roll ended up healed, but my guys stayed wounded. He started killing them off and advancing his pod until everyone was dead. Overall, it was still a fun game and I think we both had a great time!

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs / C3V Minis Index / HoSS Minis Index / My HS Joke Thread / HOC
Old July 8th, 2015, 09:09 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death!

The Medical Droid healed 7 total wounds (4 on Yoda, 2 on Raelin, 1 on Varan) and Koolster was just cold enough with snare to allow Yoda to keep doing his thing every round.

The Yoda army was pretty tricky to manage, but Mastery of the Force was amazing for getting pathfinders, Raelin, the medical droids, and opponents into optimal position each round.

There was a lot of fire back and forth between the pathfinders and bounty hunters (inlcuding an upgraded 4-LOM), but after Yoda brought in Greedo for the kill, Koolster sent in Obi-Wan to deal with the Raelin bonus, but old Ben didn't make it through Yoda and the Pathfinders to make the kill (he put 5 wounds on her, but 2 were healed). 4-LOM's far distance attack finished off the Kyrie though, but Yoda again brought a bounty hunter into close distance where a Yoda attack and concentrated Pathfinder fire brought him down.

The axegrinders and Zuckuss tried to make a dent, but between purple heart and the probe droid, Koolster had to come in close to try and make wounds stick and the pathfinders chewed him up. I finished off an upgraded C3PO to get the win.

I won with Yoda, John Varan, and 3 Pathfinders (and 1 FX Medical Droid)
Old July 8th, 2015, 10:24 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Game over. IG-88B and 4-LOM destroyed everything. William's dice were terrible. Sorry about the luck.

Quote:
William099
Attack rolls: 3 out of 5 (60%)
Defense rolls: 9 out of 57 (15.79%)
Total dice rolled: 62
Time used: 0h, 8m, 47s

MegaSilver
Attack rolls: 26 out of 53 (49.06%)
Defense rolls: 1 out of 7 (14.29%)
Total dice rolled: 60
Time used: 0h, 14m, 23s
Old July 13th, 2015, 06:46 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Round 4? Time for some elimination games!
Old July 15th, 2015, 07:28 PM
HoSSpitable little wookiee (apparently "wookiee" has 2 E's, who knew?)

heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah. We had family up since Saturday until yesterday so I'll have the new matchups out today.

My Maps
Tournament Record: 28-28: .500!
Old July 18th, 2015, 08:50 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

HoSS Round 4 is on Mohr.
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff and choose who picks their army first. Once armies are selected, the player who lost the diceoff determines who places first

Heroscaper2010 Receives a bye

Dysole (3-0) v. kevindola (2-1)
-Boba Fett + 4-LOM + the Varja + Marro Warriors + C-3PO
-Bespin Guards x3 + Lobot + Agent Skahen + Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (RotV) + Marcu Esenwein
-Yoda + FX-7 Medical Droid x2 + John Varan + 8th Infantry Pathfinders x5 + Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (RotV)
-Obi-Wan Kenobi + Zuckuss + 4-LOM + Greedo + Beorn Boltcutter + Axegrinders of the Burning Forge x1 + C-3P0

MegaSilver (2-1) v. mtl1998 (2-1)
-Lando + Lobot + Bespin Guards x3 + Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (RotV) + R2-D2
-Darth Vader (I) + Boba Fett + Probe Droids x4
-Cloud Car Pilots + Lando Calrissian + Lobot + Isamu + Cyprien Esenwein + Sonya Esenwein
-R2-D2 + C-3PO + Roman Legionnaires x3 + Azurite Warlord + Me-Burq-Sa + Mogrimm Forgehammer

weebaer (2-1) v. Koolster25 (1-2)
-Han Solo + Chewbacca + Ana Karithon + R2-D2 + Marro Warriors + C-3P0 + Raelin the Kyrie Warrior
-Jawas x2 + IG-88B + Zetacron + Taelord the Kyrie Warrior + Beorn Boltcutter
-Darth Vader (I) + Stormtroopers x2 + E-Web Trooper x1 + R2-D2
-Major Derlin + Atgar Cannons x2 + Rebel Heavy Gunners x3 + Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (RotV) + FX-7 Medical Droid x1

Arch-vile (1-2) v. William099 (1-2)
-Luke Skywalker, Padawan + Obi-Wan Kenobi + Darth Vader (I) + Greedo
-Bossk + A-Zulman + Tusken Raiders x4 + C-3PO
-Stormtroopers x3 + Boba Fett + Imperial Officer x1 + C-3PO
-IG-88 + 4-LOM + Rebel Troopers x4 + R2-D2
Old July 18th, 2015, 08:58 AM
HoSSpitable little wookiee (apparently "wookiee" has 2 E's, who knew?)

heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks, KD, for getting these out.

My Maps
Tournament Record: 28-28: .500!
Old July 20th, 2015, 07:25 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

@kevindola My name is italicized above so I won the dice-off. I get to choose my army first correct? In the HS App chat you said I decide who places first. Which one am I supposed to decide?

Old July 20th, 2015, 07:28 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
@kevindola My name is italicized above so I won the dice-off. I get to choose my army first correct? In the HS App chat you said I decide who places first. Which one am I supposed to decide?
Do what I said in the post. The matchups were set using a program that wasn't a take two. The important thing is that you won the diceoff and here that means you pick armies first.
Old July 20th, 2015, 07:30 PM

Ok. Thanks

Old July 21st, 2015, 02:53 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Dysole and I are playing now

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events