Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape
Battlefields of Star Wars Scape HoSS Maps and Scenarios

Old June 29th, 2013, 04:53 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Holocron of Jundland Wastes

The Holocron of Jundland Wastes Map

HoSS Master Set - A New Hope

A HoSS Competitive Map

Original design by White Knight

Required sets: 1 RotV Master Set & 1 SotM Master Set

Map Bio - The Jundland Wastes is a dry, hot, and rocky region located on the desert world of Tatooine. This remote area largely consists of a number of canyons winding around large mesas.

The nomadic Tusken Raiders and the Jundland Waste Womp Rat inhabit the area. To natives of Tatooine, "Jundland" means "No Man's Land".

-Special rules and Clarifications-
• N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• First playtest: Fi Skirata
• Second playtest: White Knight
• Third playtest: White Knight
• Map created by: White Knight

Last edited by Porkins; February 22nd, 2018 at 01:34 AM.
Old July 21st, 2013, 03:10 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of Jundland Wastes

I put this map together and set up a few armies on it. I have Greedo, 4x Jawas, and 2x Tusken Raiders (270 pts) ambushing Obi-Wan, Luke, R2D2, and C3P0 (280 pts.) I had to use a few DDM Goblins to fill out the Jawas.

The heroes won handily! The scum of Tatooine didn't have enough strong attacks to bring down the heroes. Despite their best effort to swarm, the squad's weak defense couldn't stand up to Force Push, Lightsaber attacks, Luke's blaster and Intuition, and height advantage. I could have used more Tusken Raiders and less Jawas to try to get some stronger attacks.

Last edited by Hogg; July 21st, 2013 at 08:04 PM.
Old August 6th, 2013, 12:36 PM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here's a slightly modified version of Jundland Wastes map. I removed the ruins and replaced with a wind-carved rocky arch (courtesy of a Playmobil Dragon Cave set my kids had), and put some shadow tiles under the arch.

The Imperial Officer directed the Stormtrooper advance, strategically calling in reinforcements to counter the Desert Ambush.

Stormtroopers prepare to fire at raiders advancing under the shadowy archway.

Tusken Raiders and their Wyvern ally attack.

Overall, very nice map!
Old August 6th, 2013, 12:53 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by faure View Post
Here's a slightly modified version of Jundland Wastes map. I removed the ruins and replaced with a wind-carved rocky arch (courtesy of a Playmobil Dragon Cave set my kids had), and put some shadow tiles under the arch.
Great idea. I think I have one of those Playmobile arches as well.

Who won?
Old August 6th, 2013, 02:38 PM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Great idea. I think I have one of those Playmobile arches as well.
They are fairly versatile as they have two side pieces plus the arch (plus some plants and moss that provide some added decoration).

Quote:
Who won?
Stormtroopers with 6 survivors (out of 4 squads). The Imperial Officer was able to send up another squad before falling as a casualty.
Old September 1st, 2015, 01:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Love the Jutland Waste Warning poster on the PDF.
Old September 1st, 2015, 01:39 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Love the Jutland Waste Warning poster on the PDF.
The pdf is pretty cool, just printed this one out the other day as well.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 7th, 2018, 12:31 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Photobucketed pic in OP here too. @Porkins

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape