Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Old December 14th, 2006, 03:11 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
Vote for My Brother!

Trans Siberian Orchestra is sponsoring a contest to see who can do the best rendition of the song Wizards in Winter. My brother submitted a contest entry with him doing two parts on the guitar and filming himself in split-screen. Thing is, he found out about the contest the week of the deadline, and now he's got ONE DAY to get his YouTube video rating up!

Connor's a PHENOMENAL guitarist--really a natural--and he deserves to win this contest (and I'm not just saying that because he's my brother ). Please visit his YouTube video and give him a 5-star rating! After you've seen it, I know you'll agree it's the best one in the contest!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cSDRJaPAihI

Thanks, guys!
Old December 14th, 2006, 03:45 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!
Re: Vote for My Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooblar
Trans Siberian Orchestra is sponsoring a contest to see who can do the best rendition of the song Wizards in Winter. My brother submitted a contest entry with him doing two parts on the guitar and filming himself in split-screen. Thing is, he found out about the contest the week of the deadline, and now he's got ONE DAY to get his YouTube video rating up!

Connor's a PHENOMENAL guitarist--really a natural--and he deserves to win this contest (and I'm not just saying that because he's my brother ). Please visit his YouTube video and give him a 5-star rating! After you've seen it, I know you'll agree it's the best one in the contest!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cSDRJaPAihI

Thanks, guys!
very cool.
Old December 14th, 2006, 03:46 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Not bad, I gave him a 5,

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old December 14th, 2006, 03:51 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I love the song, I'll check it out tonight after my final and the 49er game

~Aldin

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old December 14th, 2006, 03:51 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Woah. That rocked! I gave him five stars. Your brother can seriously wail.
Old December 14th, 2006, 04:12 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
Thanks for voting, guys! If you liked it, pass it on to your friends, too. Aside from the contest, it's a musical treat.

He appreciates comments, too. (Thanks IMax )
Old December 14th, 2006, 04:16 PM

AgentX-127 Woo who?
Thanks Nooblar, I enjoyed listening to that.
Very, very nice!
I gave him 5 stars.

Tell your brother he should look into getting a Cusack Screamer overdrive. Best analog overdrive on the market.
Old December 14th, 2006, 06:46 PM
is late for dinner.

Cusack Screamer? Neither of us have heard of it, but Connor is developing a habit of expensive sound equipment. Got a taste with a vintage Rockman and now he's got to have more! lol. He's going to take a look, though--thanks for the tip.
Old December 14th, 2006, 06:57 PM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
Wow! That was amazing, 5 stars all the way!

Old December 14th, 2006, 07:08 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Absotutely amazing! 5 stars from me, I wish I could give him more!
Old December 14th, 2006, 07:13 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I attempted to vote... not shure it went thru... good luck to your brother ( that is if he needs it - maybe his opponents need the luck )

Tree Town Open

Albert Lea MN
Saturday - October 19, 2019
Old December 14th, 2006, 07:30 PM

ferzle has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooblar
Cusack Screamer? Neither of us have heard of it, but Connor is developing a habit of expensive sound equipment. Got a taste with a vintage Rockman and now he's got to have more! lol. He's going to take a look, though--thanks for the tip.
Check it out at http://cusackmusic.com. He makes a screamer, a fuzz, a tremolo, and a phaser, and is adding new pedals every few months. The phaser and tremolo have "tap tempo" and are both analog, which many players prefer over digital.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media