Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

View Poll Results: Which entry should be official?
Entry 1 1 20.00%
Entry 2 4 80.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 24th, 2012, 10:09 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Exclamation Journals Voting thread.

First off, I would like to thank both contestants for their time and effort. May the best journal win.

Voting:
Anyone from the community is allowed to vote. When you vote in this poll, try to keep these things in mind (in order of personal importance for the purpose of this contest):
1. Does the entry bring out the theme of Heroscape?
2. Is the entry reasonably compatible with the current Journals?
3. Does the entry seem to have correct grammar and spelling?
4. Does it seem to flow well?

Entry 1:
Spoiler Alert!

Entry 2:
Spoiler Alert!

Enjoy the entries folks!
Old September 30th, 2012, 08:38 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Journals Voting thread.

Just a reminder to all that voting ends in less than 2 hours.
Old October 1st, 2012, 08:08 AM
Valentine and St. Patrick's Custom Contest Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Whoa, somehow I completely missed this. Congrats to whoever wrote #2, it was clearly superior!

Tournament Record:24-9 Online record:47-21
Repaints/Mods; Trade Thread; Maps
Old October 1st, 2012, 10:44 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Congratulations to Arch-vile, author of entry #2!
Old October 1st, 2012, 10:58 AM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Thanks! It's a bummer more didn't participate; I enjoyed reading the other entry though!
Old October 1st, 2012, 02:48 PM

Just awaiting verification from C3V for making your entry official!
Old October 1st, 2012, 06:54 PM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Whoa, somehow I completely missed this. Congrats to whoever wrote #2, it was clearly superior!
I didn't find that very nice I wrote #1.

Darn so close I admit I did it in 10 minutes at night and I kind of like his CONGRAGULATIONS.

Next journal I will win for sure.

This is a calf The best heroscape player ever in the world

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=49181
Old October 1st, 2012, 06:58 PM
Valentine and St. Patrick's Custom Contest Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Karasavidis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
I didn't find that very nice I wrote #1.

Darn so close I admit I did it in 10 minutes at night and I kind of like his CONGRAGULATIONS.

Next journal I will win for sure.
I wasn't trying to be mean, some people just have more talent for writing. Yours was certainly better than anything I could write, I absolutely suck at writing... Which is why I didn't even try and enter.

Tournament Record:24-9 Online record:47-21
Repaints/Mods; Trade Thread; Maps
Old October 1st, 2012, 07:44 PM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker

oh thats fine I understand now

This is a calf The best heroscape player ever in the world

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=49181

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games