Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old April 5th, 2012, 04:46 PM

wilabill1 is surprisingly tart
Re: Heroscape: What's your latest acquisition?

Got these in the mail today:

KoW, 4th Mass, Anubians, Drones, Macdirks, Microcorps, Sentinels, Monks, G'nators, Hounds, Aubriens, Gladiatrons, Armocs, SB, WoA, Deathreavers, Shades, and Obsidians...

All for $30 shipped on eBay!

If anyone is interested, I now have the SB, Gladiatrons, Aubriens and Shades up for trade.

W.B.

Buylist + good traders

Updated 3/19/2018
Old April 5th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!

Good night! That was a really good score.

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old April 6th, 2012, 12:59 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just got the following figures:

Capt. John Varan
Haduc
M-43 Resistance Fighters x2
Nicholas Esenwein
Omegacron
Preyblood Thrall x3
Van Nessing
Varkaanan Blade Dancers
Zaeus
Zogross Hardscale
Zettian Infantry x2
Zombie Hulk x2

For the low price of $40! Thanks Longy418 . . . you rock my Heroscape world.
Old April 6th, 2012, 09:17 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I picked up Heavy Gruts, Blade Gruts, Arrow Gruts, Swog Rider, Grimnak, and Tornak all for 25$ shipped.
Old April 7th, 2012, 11:48 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Greetings,

So deal at $70(shipped) or no deal?

Spoiler Alert!

- Raider30
Old April 8th, 2012, 09:23 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!

Heh. Yeah, I guess maybe that was worth the $70.

I guess.

Or, y'know, you could just pass it on to me and I'd take it for $65 or so.

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old April 15th, 2012, 07:17 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

Craigslist local posting 15 minutes from where my brother lives. I asked him to drive over and take a look. This is what he got for $60. All complete, used, but in excellent condition.

Rise of the Valkyrie
Volcarren Wasteland
Raknar's Vision
Small expansion giving us another squad of Blastatrons and another squad of Deathstalkers.

Totally worth it.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old April 16th, 2012, 05:52 PM

MegaBunnySuicide Woo who?

Just got 4th Mass, Anubian Wolves, and a Dumutef Guard. All shipped for $20 off eBay. Going to make a good present for my friend!
Old April 19th, 2012, 11:45 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I guess this is the current "got a great deal" bragging thread. I'm the lucky buyer of this craiglist posting: http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/tag/2958436757.html.

25 pounds of heroscape have been shipped and on their way to me. Let's see what the posting said was included:

Master sets
* Rise of the Valkyrie
* Swarm of the Marro
* Marvel

Terrain expansions
* Fortress of the Archkyrie
* Ticalla Jungle
* Volcarren Wasteland
* Road to the Forgetten Forest

The posting was originally asking $55, but I contacted the buyer and told him he was asking too little and I'd pay him more, so he raised the posting to $80.

Then I took a closer look at that third picture that shows the big of of figures included. Oh cool, it looks like the owner is also including other figures including Orm's Return large expansion--no complaints.

Do I also see evidence of Raknar's Vision large expansion? Yep, that's included too!

Wait, isn't that Sujoah right there on top? Does that mean... yes, Aquilla's Alliance was included as well.

The seller said there are small figure expansions in there as well, just not inventoried (getting time to inventory things seems to be my problem as well, but that's another story...). I can't wait to open the boxes up to see what's in there when they arrive on Wednesday!

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK

Last edited by Xorlof; April 19th, 2012 at 11:45 AM. Reason: typo
Old April 19th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Man, I contacted him right before he took down his email, and he never responded to me. At least someone on here got it :P.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old April 21st, 2012, 10:58 PM

MattO. is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I just won an eBay auction for a NIB Ornak for $15 bucks lol. My best eBay win yet.
Old April 22nd, 2012, 04:34 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattO. View Post
I just won an eBay auction for a NIB Ornak for $15 bucks lol. My best eBay win yet.
Now that is a score, below retail for a hard to find figure! Congratulations.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales