Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old May 9th, 2006, 10:31 AM

MacG Woo who?
Heroscape Derby scenario

Here's a scenario that uses slightly modified HS rules to play Monster Derby, a goofy monster race game. Check it out.

Old May 9th, 2006, 10:59 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
LOL! This looks like a great Scenario. Thanks!

Newb.
Old May 9th, 2006, 11:01 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
any suggestions to replace 15 trees? all i have is 2 RTTFF sets. i have the 3 MS and the 2 VW, but only 2/5 RTTFF. this might have to be the next scenario i play....
Old May 9th, 2006, 11:02 AM

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Maybe build some pillars with single hexes to replace the trees.

Newb.
Old May 9th, 2006, 11:05 AM
has been BANNED

i could do that. i'd have to make it so that no figure can getup though. whats the tallest 1 space figure?
Old May 9th, 2006, 11:08 AM

Just state the pillars are there to replace trees and are impassable terrain.

I think DW9K is the tallest.

Newb.
Old May 9th, 2006, 11:09 AM
has been BANNED

i suppose i could do that. would you make the pillars all the same height?
Old May 9th, 2006, 11:11 AM

Yep. Anytime you have something as a proxy, uniformity is a must. Keeps the questions down to a minimum. "Why is this pillar different? Can I move on this one? etc."

Newb.
Old May 9th, 2006, 11:16 AM
has been BANNED

so i should keep all the pillars between 10-15 or so? i was thinking of doing pillars of the same height as the corresponding tree to represent it, so i would be having 3 15 pillars, 3 12 pillars, 3 10 pillars, and 6 11 pillars, as well as 2 15 trees, 2 10 trees, 2 12 trees, and 4 11 trees...
Old May 9th, 2006, 11:33 AM

Sounds good if you have the singles for it. If you don't, just figure out how many tree proxies you need and divide your remaining single hexes evenly as possible to get that number. Even having pillars of height 8 or so will give the same blocking ability as most trees.

Newb.
Old May 9th, 2006, 11:35 AM
has been BANNED

i should have plenty singles. I have 2 MS of mine, and 3 2/3 MS from other friends, plus various expansions...
Old May 11th, 2006, 09:30 PM

SyvarrisX has disabled reputation
I likek that scenario a lot. I really like it. I will have to replace the extra trees with pillars.

-Syv

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios