Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old November 14th, 2011, 04:11 PM
Valentine and St. Patrick's Custom Contest Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Thanksgiving Custom Contest

Hey,
I was wondering if I could make A glyph or treasure Glyph to go with my custom,
Any thoughts?

Tournament Record:24-9 Online record:47-21
Repaints/Mods; Trade Thread; Maps

Last edited by boromir96; November 14th, 2011 at 04:20 PM.
Old November 14th, 2011, 04:26 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Hey,
I was wondering if I could make A glyph or treasure Glyph to go with my custom,
Any thoughts?
Give me until tomorrow to ponder that over. I don't want to say no right off the bat but since the question hasn't been addressed before now it may cause more questions/issues this late in the contest.

I fielded another question along these lines earlier in a PM with an entrant and told him no but that I would address it for the next contest (Christmas).
Old November 14th, 2011, 08:26 PM

fishguy1 is surprisingly tart

So when are the cards due and where do I send them?
Old November 14th, 2011, 08:32 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishguy1 View Post
So when are the cards due and where do I send them?
From the OP...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Submission Guidelines
1. All submissions must follow all guidelines and not be in violation of the rules of this forum.
2. The entry must use the figure provided for that contest.
3. Sorry, text only entries will not be considered. Each entry must be reasonably similar in appearance and format to the official Heroscape cards. If creating a card is beyond what you are able to d at the moment, we have many generous customs creators as part of this community willing to help you.
4. PM the entry to me. The PM must be titled: (Insert holiday name here) Custom Contest/ (insert screen name here)
5. It is very much preferred that submitted entries be in .jpg format

[...snip...]

Submission Deadline
All entries for this contest must be received by me by PM by Midnight, November 17th.

Appropriate polls will be posted beginning November 18th to close November 23rd. The winner will be announced on November 24.
Looking forward to seeing your entry.
Old November 15th, 2011, 12:31 PM

briaka is surprisingly tart

PM sent!
Old November 15th, 2011, 07:21 PM

this is a little embarrassing but, how do I attach a picture to a PM from my desktop?
Old November 15th, 2011, 07:40 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
this is a little embarrassing but, how do I attach a picture to a PM from my desktop?
You'll need a Photobucket (or similar website) account to upload your image. Then, you can paste the image link into the PM to Lamaclown.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 16th, 2011, 08:44 AM

One more day to get your entry in. I have 12 so far so it is looking to be another great contest.

Hurry and get your design in so you can have a shot at that $25 gift card!

Also, I forgot to post my decision for glyphs for this contest. Because I had already received so many entries before the issue came up, I will have to say NO to glyphs for this (the Thanksgiving) contest.

However, if you look in the FAQ section for the Christmas contest, you will see that glyphs/treasure glyphs will be allowed in all of the following Holiday Custom Contests, albeit with some "rules".
Old November 16th, 2011, 07:46 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

PM sent. I thought I wasn't going to enter this one, but have changed my mind.

Good luck to all!

72 tournaments. 173 - 142 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.

My goal, play every official 'scape unit in a tournament at least once. 149 down, 55 to go!
Old November 16th, 2011, 09:11 PM

sent PM and hoping for the best
Old November 17th, 2011, 08:40 AM
Valentine and St. Patrick's Custom Contest Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
sent PM and hoping for the best
This^

Tournament Record:24-9 Online record:47-21
Repaints/Mods; Trade Thread; Maps
Old November 17th, 2011, 09:13 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cant wait to see all the designs. Good luck to all

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games