Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old April 13th, 2013, 08:07 PM

PunkReaper Woo who?
Tannhauser

Firstly, I'm new to Heroscape and have recently started building up a collection. Kudos to all the contributors to this site with all the great content. I was wondering if anyone had made custom cards for the pre-painted miniatures from Tannhauser?
Old April 13th, 2013, 09:09 PM

bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker
Re: Tannhauser

If you do a search for Tannhauser that will show you any threads that have mentioned them in the thread. You can click below, then you can pick a thread. The search term is hilighted in yellow so it is easy to scroll through the thread looking for what you need.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...archid=3214387
Old April 13th, 2013, 09:49 PM
definitely (Probably)

Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This may be more helpful

Sock is one week away from retirement, in
THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old April 14th, 2013, 05:07 AM

bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker

Huh, both our searches don't seem to show any results, don't know what happened there. In any case, hop to the search function and look for Tannhauser. It came up with a number of threads that had the word in them, and i looked through one of them to find the units.
Old April 16th, 2013, 05:24 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

I picked up some Tannhauser units (they were on sale for $5 at FFG) and have ideas for most of them. Only one posted so far ("Hala Jax" for Hoax). I have ones for Ramirez, Asteros, Oksana, and Yula in development. More to come!
Old April 16th, 2013, 06:13 PM

PunkReaper Woo who?

Look forward to seeing your custom cards.... Messing around with some ideas myself.
Old April 16th, 2013, 08:54 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I made one for a friend. Asteros, the gladiator minotaur.

Spoiler Alert!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 17th, 2013, 10:15 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

I like your Asteros! Now if only I had some Gladiators to work with him...

Here's the Hoax figure I've done.

Hala Jax and QFP
Spoiler Alert!

Any thoughts on the QFP mechanic are appreciated. Looking this over, I think I need to make a few changes. You should be able to attack the QFPs to cause the "wave collapse", and the snow/water detection makes sense for invisibility, but not with the "quantum" mechanic I've got here. "Detected" needs some tweaking on the language too. made a few changes.

And here's my take on Yula. No card yet, this is still in draft:

Agent Eva
Spoiler Alert!

Your feedback is appreciated!

Last edited by IshMEL; April 19th, 2013 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Fixed QFP, added Eva card

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards