Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 3rd, 2010, 03:49 PM
Nostradumbass

DrAwsm is surprisingly tart
Best $10 Unit?

So, my mom is willing to get $10 worth of 'Scape off eBay. I just don't know what to get

I was think the Krav, since I don't have them. Or possibly a few squads of Stingers? If anybody finds a good deal, please post it here! I already searched for the Krav and I think they're reasonable to find. Is it worth it to get the Nakitas also?
Please don't post anything about a retailer. I'm pretty sure she won't pay for shipping if it's a lot. This is a pretty silly question, but would it be cheaper to buy from Auggie's? Any and all help is appreciated.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion