Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old July 12th, 2011, 05:30 AM

Utgars_General is surprisingly tart
Re: The Custom Master Set Project(poll: figs used)

I see no FW models... and i know Forgeworld. Trust me.

My Customs Last Updated: June 9th, 2011
-Now with space-and-time saving organization, and 'Nids!
Old July 13th, 2011, 12:58 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Custom Master Set Project(poll: figs used)

I wasn't sure if I was going to post, but since only two people even voted, I pretty much have to.

Spoiler Alert!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 13th, 2011, 01:35 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Results!!

As of this post, all votes are in. It's time to count up the standings!!

Final Results are below.

Valkrill Heroes
Spoiler Alert!

Valkrill Squads
Spoiler Alert!

Aquilla Heroes

Spoiler Alert!

Aquilla Squads

Spoiler Alert!

Ullar Heroes

Spoiler Alert!

Einar Squads

Spoiler Alert!

Vydar Heroes
Spoiler Alert!

Vydar Squads
Spoiler Alert!

FINAL RESULTS

Valkrill Squad 1

Aquilla Hero 2

Aquilla Squad

Ullar Hero 1

Einar Squad

Vydar Hero

We will initiate another poll, with results to be counted on July 27, 2011. Any unfilled spots may be voted for, however, all figures who were rejected in this first poll all have an additional vote counted on. In cases where a figure is not rejected, but has another general, that fig is considered to have already been pulled into Valhalla. It is not a free agent anymore.

This time we will use the following:

5 votes per Warmonger/Surgeon
10 votes per Valkyrie General and the Advisor.

ALL votes are due by July 27th.

The advisor is Wonderball68.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 13th, 2011, 02:32 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Results!!

I really like the concept of this project. I would like to join the project as a warmonger. To show I know what's going on below are my votes for the new poll.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Toogwick_tuk; July 13th, 2011 at 04:39 PM.
Old July 13th, 2011, 07:16 PM
I could go

Re: The Custom Master Set Project(poll: figs used 2)

Welcome to the team as our newest Warmonger T_T!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 22nd, 2011, 02:34 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

Hey, I'm still around, but I've been busy lately. I took a look at the vydar squad suggestions and dug up more info on the "kruthik".
For one, there are 4 types available from DDM, 2 are S, 1 M and 1 L if you know DDM base sizes that makes the 2 S figures around the size of goblin cutters. Since the 3rd mold is already significantly bigger I suggest we either make a same-figure squad or a 2 figure squad until we have an idea as to just how big they are. Each one is, including the large one (hero?) under $2 each so they get my vote!

I'd also like to suggest these figures:
(soulborg/warforged?)
(Valkrill knight?)
(Marro or Mutant)
(If I had a clue I'd tell you)
(Uh... we'll figure something out)

Sometimes, you just have to start over.

Last edited by krysto2002; July 22nd, 2011 at 03:01 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2011, 03:21 AM
I could go

Hey krysto, we're trying to fill the open positions. We just need the vote. Great to see you again by the way!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 23rd, 2011, 01:36 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

So, do I just PM you my votes?
Old July 23rd, 2011, 05:04 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

I just picked up Battle Ball used from a local Savers (a branch pawn shop version of wall mart ) for only $1.99 (also 30% off so more like 1.40) and some of the figures in there are wonderful for HS... many of which make excellent HS customs. I'm going to check on pricing for figures, but it looks like you could squeeze two double squads though each pair is a different color and style (2x 3 figure squads) so if you use at least one, yay. There's also a Vydar soulborg hero potential and a guy that looks like he could pass for a Marro hivelord without a second thought.

So that's 2 heroes, and doubles of 2 squads out of one game, the rest of the figures can easily be used for your own purposes.
I'll see about pics in a sec... but I'd like to put them in the running.

Old July 23rd, 2011, 05:11 PM
Fully Baked

Ok, here's what I was talking about:

Vydar Hero?

You can see some potential squaddies around the sides, though I'd prefer the other team's figures as they have a Soulborg-ish paint already, just a dab of silver over the flash-face would fix them up perfectly.

Here are the guys I mentioned, the bronze details fit in perfect. Scrap the stickers and maybe add on some vydar detailing and you've got two squads of... I don't know... robots, marines? Figure it out

And last, he's kinda hard to see:

But he has marro-ish features and looks the part rather well up close. I'd peg him as some kind of berserker, and a Valkrill fanboy 100%.

Just a suggestion though.

Old July 23rd, 2011, 05:47 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDVincent View Post
So, do I just PM you my votes?
If you want you can. Or you can post your vote on this thread. Either way, I will count them all on July 27th.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 27th, 2011, 02:26 PM
I could go

Hmm...What do I like within the list of endless figures

Spoiler Alert!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum