Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old July 5th, 2011, 06:56 PM

elitebeatk is surprisingly tart
SFCP Discussion Thread

Current Figures-Ryu and Guile
DESIGN THREAD

ACTIVE MEMBERS
Elitebeatk
Johny139
Burnyflame
Killercactus

Last edited by elitebeatk; October 19th, 2011 at 01:52 PM.
Old July 10th, 2011, 05:28 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Street Fighter Custom Project?

I've actually been planning on getting something together for a while now. I've got a lot of ideas - once I finish up Ronan for C3G, I'll be happy to write something up.
Old July 10th, 2011, 10:47 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

I would be interested in helping out. Go Hadouken Special Attack!
Old July 18th, 2011, 05:13 PM

I've started my basic drafts for these figures recently. Finished Ryu and Ken, and working on Bison. I would love to work on them as a team though. (P.S. Sorry for not replying to your responses quickly.)
Old July 24th, 2011, 05:38 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Alright, since Ronan is wrapping up in C3G, I'll outline my plans for Street Fighter.

HEROSCAPE - THE WORLD WARRIOR

The basic premise will be a classic HeroScape release of four booster packs using the new Street Fighter HeroClix figures. There are, in total, eighteen characters included, as listed below:

Ryu
Ken
Chun-Li
Guile
E. Honda
Dhalsim
Zangief
Blanka
Balrog
Vega
Sagat
M. Bison
T. Hawk
Deejay
Cammy
Fei Long
Akuma
Evil Ryu

Which can easily be divided into four packs of four and two exclusives.

Now, I'd like to see a process closer to C3G or the Pokemon Project than something like the Soldiers of Valhalla - not a process that evaluates individual customs, but a group that works together to create a group of compatible and well-designed units.

I think it would be cool to create some maps, too, based on Street Fighter stages or on that "world" in general.

Now, if no one minds, I'd like to run the show here; not that I'm Mr. Super Custom Creator Guy, but because, well... I know the idea, since its mine! I'd like to have anyone interested "apply" rather than just jump into the design process. Anyone's two cents would be appreciated, of course, but to earn a design slot would be reserved for only people with some real custom experience.

Of course, on top of designers, we would also need someone to do art (I can make cards myself, but don't have the official font for them and am passable at best), some map makers, playtesters, proofreaders, some experienced reviewers... lots of stuff. But I think it could work.

Any thoughts on this?
Old July 24th, 2011, 10:38 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

As I said before, I would like to apply for any/all positions necessary. I have some of the official comics and graphic novels, so I can scan us some images. I also can provide the "grammar hammer" on proper writing of powers. Most powers should be pretty straight forward based on the attacks in the video games. I also have made some quality custom cards myself, although I do not have the official font either.

I think M. Bison, Vega, Balrog, and Sagat should definitely be grouped together in a "pack." Evil Ryu should be one of the "exclusives."

Maps sound like a good idea too, but I think we should focus on the figures first.
Old July 25th, 2011, 12:47 PM

I have Udon's official guide, so I have pictures of all the Characters, and would love to work on this.

For packs, I was thinking:
WORLD WARRIOR
Ryu
Ken
Chun-Li
Guile
SHADOLOO
Vega
Sagat
Balrog
M. Bison

And maybe some rules similar to the new Heroclix 1 vs. 1 rules.
Old July 26th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Alright, so we have three people, which is a solid enough base, I suppose.

Three points of discussion:

1) How should the packs be set up?
2) Should Street Fighter be fully integrated with HeroScape (generals and all), or be more like Marvel Heroscape?
3) How should playtesting be done?
Old July 26th, 2011, 07:46 PM

I think it should be done like Marvel. Street Fighters should not fight in armies.
Old July 26th, 2011, 09:05 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!

Just wanted to say that I have no free time or expertise to offer (I login while soothing my toddler to bed at night, and that's the extent of my 'scaping, sadly) but I'm wicked psyched to see this project starting!

You guys have at least one fan eagerly awaiting powers and cards to drool over...

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old July 26th, 2011, 10:17 PM

rommel1369 is surprisingly tart

Yes I would definately be... check this out http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=29178
For me it was a pain to find figures..... finally they will be available in large numbers for a relatively reasonabe price (hopefully). The characters might need some tweaking and I had a hard time trying to figure out points cost for them. I could use some help with the points.

A few maps http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30190
Good Trades-KTZ-XXleprecaunXX, Vydar, generalgina, chaoserver

Last edited by rommel1369; July 26th, 2011 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Forgot
Old July 27th, 2011, 09:44 AM

This is going to be a project working on collaborative SF customs, not improving other customs. Feel free to work with us and share your ideas.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum