Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old March 31st, 2009, 03:45 PM

ricksta2232 is surprisingly tart
My ebay Auctions

I put up a lava set on Ebay, and am starting to Ebay a lot more Heroscape stuff.

I'll probably sell each wave as they get harder to find. I'm working on putting up my wave 1 and wave 4 stuff. I happened to have 2 lava sets unopened...

Just thought I'd let the fellow 'scapers know that it's out there from one good scape home, to hopefully another.

(I'll be updating this thread with my other Heroscape auctions.)

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-OOP-Heroscap...3%3A1|294%3A50
Old March 31st, 2009, 05:43 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: My ebay Auctions

I have no problem with you selling your stuff on EBay ..although others will probably note that if you wanted the community to have a crack at it then you should have just sold it here.

Good Luck
Old March 31st, 2009, 05:49 PM

Fizziii knows what's in an order marker Fizziii knows what's in an order marker

Especially The B.I.V. since I know he's specifically looking for 2 lava sets.
Old March 31st, 2009, 05:53 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Agreed...and what was wrong with the trade thread???? We all know Scape is on Ebay so what about your auctions makes it special enough to warrant its own thread? Whatever.....I get tired of fighting this same battle about every couple a weeks or so.
Old March 31st, 2009, 07:07 PM

I'm actually trying to buy more games with it, and may repurchase these things in the future if/when reprinted, and there's demand in my gaming group.

That being said, I'm not looking to sell them at retail price, or even house mouse price, but trying to make a bit of change on them.

I just thought I'd post the opportunity here for anyone who wants a shot at either wave, as they are hard to find right now.

I've been a good contributor to the Houston group, I've used my shift key, and I've certainly contributed to discussions on tournaments, the Houston league and tournament worthy maps.

I just thought you guys would like to know that this particular ebay auction was from a scapers member, who has taken good care of his collection because he loves the game as well.

If it's not your cup of tea, that's fine. If you have an offer that's comparable to what I might get on ebay (see completed listings) then I'd love to sell it to you here instead.

If a mod would like to come and lock up or delete the thread, that's fine too... whatever.

I thought I was justified in posting, but whatever.
Old March 31st, 2009, 07:08 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

But why not use the trade thread? Why is it that everyone who wants to sell something needs their own thread....if everyone did this we would have thousands and thousands of threads instead of posts. I just don't understand why the trade thread is good for most folks but others think that it is not for them or their dealings are somehow superior to that thread.
Old March 31st, 2009, 07:12 PM

Well, I'm actually not looking to trade them for more scape, or other miniatures...

I don't want magic cards, I don't want Yu-gi-oh cards, I don't want pokemon cards. I'd like cash to spend on some eurogames that my family/wife enjoy.

I thought I would post this here because it falls under sightings and sales.

Skynight, I'm sorry if you think it's the wrong place, and I'm happy if you want to, or have someone move it, or even have someone delete this, and I'll list it myself in the trade thread.

Whatever works for me.
Old March 31st, 2009, 07:16 PM
assistant leader

Lots of people trade for cash in the trade thread...and if people are looking for lava sets that is where they will go. Also relisting your post every couple of days is not frowned on either. It is a nice thread that keeps thousands of posts from cluttering the site. I don't even care that you are going for above MSRP, nor am I opposed to E-Bay...like I said, a place for everything and everything in its place.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales