Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old October 24th, 2015, 03:31 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 22 - Reverse Draft -- Round 2 until 10/17/

Airborne broken. Drop, opening initiative, dead Raelin, dead TKN. Your turn.

Not much else to say. I won with 2 wounds on Marcus and dead Airborne.

stats:
Spoiler Alert!
Old October 25th, 2015, 08:43 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death!
Re: Online Season 22 - Reverse Draft -- Round 3 until 10/25/

Kinseth (Mezzos x6, Rae, Kaemon, 10pt Devil) vs. MegaSilver (Q9, Rae, Rats x3) starting now.
Old October 25th, 2015, 09:52 PM
Friend of humans

Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker
Round 4 is on Morh.

The Kinseth (3-0) v. Chris Perkins (3-0) pool of armies is:
* Deathreavers x3, Major Q9, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Fen Hydra, Krav Maga Agents
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marro Stingers x4, Cyprien Esenwein, Iron Golem, Marcu Esenwein, Isamu
Kinseth chooses to bid first or defer. After armies are picked, Chris Perkins chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (2-1) v. MegaSilver (2-1) pool of armies is:
* MacDirk Warriors x7
* Mezzodemon Warmongers x6, Kaemon Awa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Isamu
MegaSilver chooses to bid first or defer. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The vegies dad (2-1) v. Dysole (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Templar Cavalry x3, Nilfheim, Marro Warriors
* Kato Katsuro, Izumi Samurai, Isamu, Hatamoto Taro, Ashigaru Yari x2, Ashigaru Harquebus x2
vegies dad chooses to bid first or defer. After armies are picked, Dysole chooses who places first.
Old October 26th, 2015, 01:28 PM
2-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Online Season 22 - Reverse Draft -- Round 4 until 11/2/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapebot View Post
Round 4 is on Morh.

The Kinseth (3-0) v. Chris Perkins (3-0) pool of armies is:
* Deathreavers x3, Major Q9, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Fen Hydra, Krav Maga Agents
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marro Stingers x4, Cyprien Esenwein, Iron Golem, Marcu Esenwein, Isamu
Kinseth chooses to bid first or defer. After armies are picked, Chris Perkins chooses who places first.
CP has his full army, I have my full army.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old October 28th, 2015, 10:15 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death!
round 4

Soundwarp and I are playing today at 11am central. We have each other's full armies (granites vs. Elementals. Both with a side of Bacon)

Game Over: I got the win. We both moved our Rae out. Then 1 move from SW for Kurrok to get better sight positioning then it was an all out GG vs. Elemental brawl. I held Valda pretty much the whole game and 6 move GGs are sick. But SW's defense was very good in the beginning 2 rounds. He had an air elemental survive 5 attacks of 4v5 and then a blunder by me allowed that Air to get height on Rae. He survived even more attacks to finish Rae off in 3 turns. But a really bad round of no kills by him, and whiffs and then a brutal 3 skull on lava made Soundwarp decide to surrender. He had 1 life Rae, Kurrok, 7 elementals vs. 8 Guardians, Warden, Isamu, Marcu

Last edited by kevindola; October 28th, 2015 at 12:52 PM.
Old October 28th, 2015, 08:27 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

vegie and I are starting now. I have Kaemon Awa, 1 Mezzo, and Isamu, and he has his 20 Macdirks.
Old October 28th, 2015, 10:33 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

The MacDirks go home winless. Early game they managed a pair of wounds on Kaemon, then switched over to his buddies the Mezzo and Isamu while Kaemon danced around. They dispatched them, but Kaemon shredded through their ranks. The last few managed to scrounge up a final offensive on him, and got another wound, but Kaemon got a clutch initiative to deny their attacks, and the final MacDirk attack came up just short. The MacDirks considered it a moral victory tie since Kaemon was probably going to accidentally step on some lava on the way home. GG Mega, good luck in the playoffs.
Old October 30th, 2015, 06:26 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

@William099 and I were scheduled for 3 PST/6 EST so hopefully our game will start soon.

Postponed to Saturday night. Got changed to morning.

Starting very soon.

Last edited by mtl1998; October 31st, 2015 at 09:26 AM.
Old October 30th, 2015, 10:17 PM
2-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Finished vs CP, Isamu made a great run but in the end Major managed to end him. CP played well, it was one of those swing games. Early on he was smoking me, mid game Krav came out hot and wouldn't die.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old October 31st, 2015, 10:33 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

I deferred and got William099 to bid down to losing 3 havechs and 3 rats before I decided to take the gladiators. His rats took Valda on the second turn, but my Capuans bonding with Achilleans took over the glyph and dispatched a few rats before the end of the round. 8 move gladiators with great dice and a lot of turns with 4 attacks of 4 and 5 easily swept through about 6 havechs and the remaining rats while maintaining Valda without much of a fight. His last squad of havechs killed 2 Achilleans and maybe 4 capuans before being put out, and SBN didn't have much of a chance against the rest of my gladiators. My stats were very average, but had great dice early game, handing me good board control and momentum. Lava didn't have the opportunity to kill anyone, SBN saved one havech, and Initiative Advantage didn't come into play at all.

William099
Attack rolls: 34 out of 66 (51.52%)
Defense rolls: 21 out of 75 (28%)
Total dice rolled: 141
Time used: 0h, 17m, 30s

mtl1998
Attack rolls: 48 out of 95 (50.53%)
Defense rolls: 23 out of 69 (33.33%)
Total dice rolled: 164
Time used: 0h, 19m, 7s

Last edited by mtl1998; October 31st, 2015 at 10:34 AM. Reason: One thing I learned this season is that I don't like the havech at all.
Old October 31st, 2015, 01:03 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Soon

In 1 hour, VD and I will face off. He has Nilf, Marro Warriors, and 3 Templars. I have my army. Fun times.

~Dysole, seeing if the Kato army can go 4-0
Old November 1st, 2015, 03:16 PM
Friend of humans

Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker
The Play-in are on Avernus.

The vegie dad (3-1) v. MegaSilver (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Templar Cavalry x3, Nilfheim, Marro Warriors
* Mezzodemon Warmongers x6, Kaemon Awa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Isamu
MegaSilver chooses to bid first or defer. After armies are picked, vegie dad chooses who places first.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events