Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 26th, 2015, 01:42 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Online Season 18 - ROUND 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
After a few rounds of back and forth, my dice completely abandoned me last night against Soundwarp. I left an engagement with Raelin to set her up for a more protected position and she took a wound. SW moved an Ebon to attack her. I thought "he could one shot her; but that's not likely." He rolled 4 skulls, I rolled 0 shields, and my army fell apart. Really really fast. As in, I had at least three more 0 shield rolls against the next handful of attacks.

I went into that game expecting to lose a hard-fought match to a better player with the better army (I didn't balance mine well). I did not expect such a rout. It was disappointing, but Soundwarp was a great sport: he even let me roll for Healing Word on a turn when I forgot.

Best of luck to you Soundwarp.

--

I'm glad at least that OK will be represented in the bracket by the Custar brothers.
Wish you had made it in bud.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old March 26th, 2015, 01:45 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Online Season 18 - PLAYOFFS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcustar07 View Post
We probably won't play each other. If we get matched up one of us will just forfeit. I would probably do the same against capsocrates.
We have an unofficial policy of manually avoiding random in-family matchups in the early, randomly-determined rounds. If you end up playing later in an event, them's the breaks though.

That said, as fate would have it you two are on opposite ends of the bracket so you can't meet any earlier than the finals.
If we both made the finals we would probably play each other lol...but that probably wont happen.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!

Last edited by dok; March 26th, 2015 at 02:08 PM.
Old March 26th, 2015, 05:31 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Had a fun game with Kevindola today. Super tight all the way to the end. My armies were finally played this event. I had my Guards/Skeles army, and he had my Band/Hoplitron army.

Early on, KD crushed me in the middle, all of my guards fell rather quickly. Gueri, Drow Chainfighter, Dumetef and Warden. KD dominated the middle with X17 and his Hops. My lone Crypt Guardian held out in the middle shadow tiles until the Skeles arrived on scene. They proceeded to kill the Hops, and then ignored X17(except for 1 or 2) and attacked several of the Band in the bad row.

By the time my Skeles were done, Skull Demon paraded out. The Crypt Guardian was still in the middle clinging to one life. This Allowed Skull Demon to move up on X17 who was distracted and put the finishing touches on the Bot.

After that, Skull Demo just ran through the remaining 4-5 Band members and then tracked down the last command courier.

I finished the game with a 2 life Skull Demon, 1 life Crypt Guardian and 1 Blade Grut(who never moved the whole game).

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 26th, 2015, 08:37 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Bengi vs. me right now. He has the Werewolves and I have the Trolls.
Old March 27th, 2015, 12:54 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Me vs. Soundwarp is tonight/tomorrow night (depending on your time zone). I have Wolves, and he has Gorrillitroopers. We play 10pm Eastern Friday night.
Old March 27th, 2015, 03:06 AM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker

Unable to reach my opponent two weeks in a row. Sent him a message on Monday. Is this how later rounds tend to go?

Online HS record: 5-5 after two events
Live HS record: 4-2 2nd place after one event
Old March 27th, 2015, 03:15 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy412 View Post
Unable to reach my opponent two weeks in a row. Sent him a message on Monday. Is this how later rounds tend to go?
Not usually, though it is more likely when it's a game with someone who's already out of playoff contention I'd think.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 27th, 2015, 04:00 AM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Not usually, though it is more likely when it's a game with someone who's already out of playoff contention I'd think.
Kind of a bummer, only got to play two rounds. Maybe get more games in next season.

Online HS record: 5-5 after two events
Live HS record: 4-2 2nd place after one event
Old March 27th, 2015, 07:16 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
No, that's very uncommon. Actually, you're the first I heard in a while that was having such trouble.

EDIT: Hopefully next season will be better on you!
Old March 27th, 2015, 09:17 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
@Tom_Bombadil_ is friend of mine. I'm pretty sure he had intentions to play this week.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old March 27th, 2015, 04:34 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Vegie has informed me he will probably be unable to play our game so it looks like I may unfortunately have to take a forfeit game. I was hoping to get some practice in with my armies, oh well.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old March 27th, 2015, 04:37 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
Vegie has informed me he will probably be unable to play our game so it looks like I may unfortunately have to take a forfeit game. I was hoping to get some practice in with my armies, oh well.
There is no time-frame for the last round if you are not playoff eligible.(within reason...) I hope you guys can find time the following week to schedule your game.

@vegietarian18

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events