Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 24th, 2010, 09:13 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!
Ottawa heroScape Tournament at Game Summit!

Attention Ottawa heroScapers!

I would like to invite you all to the first annual heroScape tournament at Game Summit on Sunday June 13th. Check out the tournament details here.
The tournament is open to all players, single elimination style tournament. Players bring order markers, wound markers, dice, cards, and a pre-drafted 510 point Heroscape army that does not exceed 24 hexes. The tournament will be played in one hour rounds. We will be using the advanced rules (3rd edition) and the latest FAQ for rules clarifications.
I have room for up to 16 participants. There will be prizes, we are in contact with hasbro/Wizards as well as local game stores and I will throw in a brand new, 2008 Gen Con exclusive, Agent Skahen to sweeten the pot if we fill all the seats. If we have 12 participants or less I will change the format to a double elimination so that everyone can be sure to have at least 2 games and a second chance at the top spot. In any case early eliminations will be welcome to use the empty maps for some pick up games so there should be plenty of Scape fun to be had all day.
I will be there on Saturday as well with a large, and hopefully impressive display and ready to demonstrate and host pick up games (320pts or 510 pts) so come by and check it out. It is a great way to see what's available to gamers in Ottawa, learn some new games, network with like minded people, and play some Scape.
If you are planning to come, drop by the Comic Book Shoppe on May 8th to play with us or just to say hi and I will give you a coupon for 2 free tokens (half the tournament entry fee) and who knows what else I may have for you. If you can't make the game day contact me and I can arrange to get you the coupon another way but you will be missing out on Scape and surprises.
I really hope to see some of you there in June. This will be our first local tournament (that I'm aware of) and I would like a good turnout so that I have incentive to run future events (at Game Summit, Can Games, etc.).
Scape on!

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!

Last edited by Eirikr; April 25th, 2010 at 08:53 AM.
Old January 9th, 2011, 11:59 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Ottawa heroScape Tournament at Game Summit!

Check out this year's tournament on Feb. 19, 2011!

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!
Old February 2nd, 2013, 09:55 PM

Ghostship is surprisingly tart

Any News from this year's event.
I almost went to get into the "garage sale" part.
Old February 6th, 2013, 04:36 PM

Kira-Tea is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostship View Post
Any News from this year's event.
I almost went to get into the "garage sale" part.
You are a bit late... The event occurred last week.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAA !!!

Begone, annoyon worm !!
Old February 11th, 2013, 11:03 PM

Ghostship is surprisingly tart

I figured that folks would need some time to upload their pics.
I worked the weekend of.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events