Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 22nd, 2013, 09:29 AM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!
Origins in Columbus, Ohio

I was wondering if anyone was going to Origins next month.

I wanted to go just for general gaming plus HERCULES himself (Kevin Sorbo) will be there...lol. Totally cool!

Anyway, when I went to the site, I noticed Heroscape was on the site banner. I didn't see any word of tourneys or give-a-ways or anything but it seems that there is still good interest there.

If anyone is going, let me know!! We'll be there for sure!

-Chachi

PM me about any custom scenery
Old May 22nd, 2013, 09:56 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Origins in Columbus, Ohio

I saw Sorbo at Gen Con one year.

No one was talking to him. That may have had something to do with the large sign proclaiming he would be charging for autographs.

Totally not cool!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 22nd, 2013, 10:12 AM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!

Who CHARGES for that?! Lol. I was excited to meet him.......I hope he changed that policy..

Old May 22nd, 2013, 06:31 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

We had a few events in 2011, but it didn't have that great a turnout (maybe 16 max at main event and 6-8 at others). Maybe next year we can organize an event or two. But this year, any games would have to be impromptu in open gaming halls.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 06:54 PM

I have NO idea what to expect so I'll bring a few pre-made armies just in case.

I'm actually looking to score some promo stuff from other games and hoping to get the new Pandemic expansion early

Old January 26th, 2015, 09:46 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

OK, so would anyone come to Origins June 3-7, 2015, Columbus, OH. I would be willing to run, although I only have terrain for 4-5 maps. I think a 12-person main tourney would be probably the max expected, so if one or two people can bring a couple more maps, we could do it. I am thinking 4 events as follows (feel free to chime in)
  • Main event with Reverse the whip. Somewhere between 460-495 point total. Definitely no customs or Marvel
  • Take 2. Maybe mix in pick your poison like I did last tourney. C33/SoV deabatable, Marvel OK.
  • Heat of Battle. Favorite format of mine. I like the format of taking turns placing one card at a time, squads must be adjacent.
  • Some other tourney allowing C3V/SoV. General Wars maybe?
Not sure on figure limit or points for events. Please post if you would go as well as event ideas discussion. I will submit event as GM if I knw at least 8 peopel would go. Also, I can do Summoner Wars an other PlaidHat games if I get some help running.
Old June 2nd, 2015, 04:15 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

I might stop by Thursday. Maybe bring a little Heroscape & Summoner Wars.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old June 2nd, 2015, 04:44 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Mighty sudden, but I might be able to make it on Thursday or Saturday. I'll confirm later.

~TAF, hypothetically.

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old June 3rd, 2015, 10:51 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

I should be there Thursday. I'll have on me a little Summoner Wars & Heroscape. I can't bring Heroscape land. If anyone wants to bring a quick set up map, we might be able to play. I'll be wearing a red shirt with a white Skull, similar to the one from Gen Con 2013.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old June 4th, 2015, 04:53 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Have fun gang! I dont have the proper funds to go lol

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events