Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 29th, 2008, 06:46 PM

Carefree Games Woo who?
I put it all in alphabetical order, and will add 6 more enemies tomorrow.

Parachute Goombas
Parachute Bob-ombs
Flying Hammer Bros.
Sumo Bros.
Big Boo
Eeries
Old February 2nd, 2008, 05:21 PM

Carefree Games Woo who?
Oops... I think tomorrow is over.
Old February 14th, 2008, 04:12 PM

Wiet is surprisingly tart
Mario card & figure

Today I walked into a gamesstore, and there was a little Mario staring at me from the showcase. I bought it, glued it to a HS-base, and made an official looking card using your stats. So, for your viewing pleasure: Super Mario card & figure!

Watch out Mario!!!

Last edited by Wiet; October 19th, 2009 at 02:47 PM. Reason: card pic somehow got deleted from imageshack - uploaded anew
Old February 14th, 2008, 04:24 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
I'll try to come back with more comments later, but for now "Constant Flying" on the Suns seems way too powerful. It completely negates opponents' melee units, so if you can take out their range, you're all but guaranteed a win. Their defense is definitely a weakness, but I think instead of completely negating non-ranged units, they should have a line similar to "Towering Defense" on recent Marvel customs. Something like "When defending, add 15 to the height of Sun's base for purposes of determining height advantage."

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 16th, 2008, 10:59 AM

Carefree Games Woo who?
Wiet, that's awesome! How does he play? Did the Power Jump Special Attack work out?

Yeah, I thought about something like that, but havn't been active on these forums for a while, let alone changed the abilitiy.
Old February 16th, 2008, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carefree Games
Wiet, that's awesome! How does he play? Did the Power Jump Special Attack work out?
I'll let you know when I've tried him out. The pics of Mario on the map are not from an actual game. I haven't used Mario yet. But I really like the figure I found
Old April 12th, 2008, 02:51 PM

Carefree Games Woo who?
Have you tried it yet?
Old April 12th, 2008, 03:33 PM

I'm really sorry... I have not! Haven't got into a game in a month, and before that I tried out all kinds of other new HS-stuff I had bought then. So, Mario us still awaiting try-out. Did you try him out (maybe using a proxy)?
Old May 12th, 2008, 05:55 PM

Carefree Games Woo who?
Re: The Mushroom Kingdom (43 Custom Units)

havnt had time for heroscape. might be able to play this weekend if i remember. :P
Old May 18th, 2008, 07:26 PM

Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby!

You could make the "brick" terrain road or castle tile.

Elf_Archer is the Sacred Band...
in the GARNET CAVE...
Old May 20th, 2008, 09:47 AM

rottiepaws Woo who?

My friends and I are working on something similar, but instead of all of Mario games, it's a Mario party/Heroscape combo. I'm making the figures out of clay.

So far I have only photographed Toad. They aren't professional quality, but they work. I can post more if there is any interest. so far we have 18 figures counting 3 goombas and 2 hammer brothers.
Old May 20th, 2008, 08:06 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Mario card & figure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiet View Post
Today I walked into a gamesstore, and there was a little Mario staring at me from the showcase. I bought it, glued it to a HS-base, and made an official looking card using your stats. So, for your viewing pleasure: Super Mario card & figure!

Watch out Mario!!!
that's pretty sweet, but IMO, I think he should be able to Trample Stomp instead of power jump, but instead name it : STARMAN SPECIAL ATTACK.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards