Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old January 19th, 2023, 07:24 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Flash (Barry Allen) (Justice League) - Design

If it's one of those where only I've been annoyingly competitive with him, I'm happy to just accept that I'm competitively brilliant and keep him as is.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 19th, 2023, 03:58 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

He's definitely looked pretty juicy to me in some of those builds you run, so I get raising a flag on him.
Old January 20th, 2023, 10:31 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, so I guess I need weigh-in on two things here:

A. Do we want Flash to recruit or just to get markers from the Justice League?

B. Do we want to boost cost/reduce effectiveness here at all?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 20th, 2023, 10:34 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C. No preference on A or B but really would like him and the other three I mentioned to remain a 1000 point group. (GA, GL, BC)

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 20th, 2023, 01:58 PM

Might be better to look at some of his best friends like Wonder Woman I and Superman/Batman Robot, then, because ideally we wouldn't have to change the cost on Green Lantern at this point and Green Arrow and Black Canary as a point block at least would be very nice to keep as-is due to a number army builds.

Old January 20th, 2023, 02:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Maybe it's TV show bias, but I do feel like Barry should be able to bring a friend to the JL meetings if he wanted to. Not sure if his comic book presence is as much of a confident leader of others. So leaning A, but will accept B if that doesn't mesh with his comic book JL run. I'll leave the points discussion here to others as I don't believe I've played this card yet.
Old January 20th, 2023, 03:30 PM

If folks *do* want him to recruit (I don't. I feel it's much more elegant without), what class would make sense to you and do you think would fit under the thematic heading of Swift Justice?

Old January 20th, 2023, 03:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I saw someone suggest the Super Speed keyword. That could be fun, different (keyword vs. class), and on theme (Jay, Wally if they have cards without a JL tag).

Other thought (based entirely on the tv show) would be the Science keyword. Cisco, Kaitlyn, etc.
Old January 20th, 2023, 03:53 PM

I think the keyword idea was Speedster. Letting him bring in other Speedsters would be OK. And this is a case where it wouldn't just mean bringing in unthematic stuff for the most part, IMO, since Jay, Titans and Flash Family versions of Wally, Bart, Jesse, Johnny, and Max would all likely be in other factions, but are characters Barry would hang with.

Old January 20th, 2023, 08:03 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'd skip recruitment for sure. I think it makes sense for his big bullety power to be the focal point.

Super light touch idea to nerf his vehicle shenanigans a bit without impacting him in other areas: could limit bullet the third to characters vs figures.
Old January 20th, 2023, 08:12 PM

His ability to make mechs move at double speed is definitely a big part of the appeal of that combo so, yeah, that'd take it down a notch.

Old January 20th, 2023, 10:26 PM

Made the change to moving Characters only.

Sounds like cost should stay the same. Dulling the VDO connection some should help that feel OK.

I'll hold off on adding any recruitment unless there's a wave asking for it, since the OG LD doesn't want it and the current LD (me) doesn't really want it either. Doesn't sound quite popular enough to go for it, IMO.

Where are folks at in terms of class? I'm leaning Protector, but Crime Fighter also had some chatter. I'd mildly worry how the latter might mess up Luke Cage armies?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database