Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 16th, 2009, 12:15 PM

moorific is surprisingly tart
Re: New To Game A Few Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by moorific View Post
1. Figures with flying MUST fly.
2. No, unless you're playing with some sort of special house rule.
3. Sgt. Drake is always using Thorian Speed
4. You must be at least one space higher than the figure you are attacking for the bonus. There are several benefits for being Small/Medium/Large/Huge as far as individual abilities go, but not just normal attacking and defending.
5. It is up 3, then +1 once he is level
1. Wrong. You can chose to walk, such as to gain the road bonus.
I beg to differ, I'm almost positive there was a question about this sent to Hasbro, that stated figures that have flying, MUST fly, unless negated.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's