Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old January 17th, 2018, 04:59 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The HoSS Cantina

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
This is what we had to play with back in the day:
I still have a 1977 darth vader action figure. It has the little arm slide lightsaber spot. Hes among my 500+ figure starwars action figure collection that sits in my mancave.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 17th, 2018, 05:05 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Made in Hong Kong.

I remember as a kid how rare it was to find something not made in Hong Kong, especially if it was made of plastic.
Old January 18th, 2018, 07:42 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Ok, so Ive been playing Imperial assault skirmish grid less lately with my brothers and some of their friends, and I had made a couple of tweaks to it to make it great. Back before I went off the grid, I wanted to play it on heroscape hexes. In making it grid less , the same works for the heroscape hexes for figures that fit the hexes. So I figured I'd share.
To play on the hex bases with 3d terrain:
1. True line of sight instead of the grid determining line of sight.(Like Heroscape)
2. 1 move/range point equals 1 hex. (simple enough)
3. Modifiers to having cover when being attacked by range. If at least 50% of the character is blocked by cover or other figures add 1 black die to the defense roll.
4. Elevation. Count elevation just like heroscape when moving or figuring range. There is no height bonus for this game though.

Keep in mind, I just figured this stuff out when figuring out my Hex less rules Which are just 1.5 inches per 1 move/range on my measuring sticks. Using base to base when attacking. Here are some pics of our last game in this other post I shared. I know quite a few of you star wars guys might like this though.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...&postcount=681

Last edited by TREX; January 18th, 2018 at 09:50 PM.
Old February 5th, 2018, 05:04 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Solo trailer dropped this morning:

Last edited by Yodaking; February 5th, 2018 at 06:05 PM.
Old February 5th, 2018, 07:42 PM
"like" happy

Thanks for sharing @Yodaking . I love starwars. I didnt find myself getting excited about that trailer. I think its because they have so much material to use and they dont use any of it. There are so many other stories with a better interest to me. Heck, id even like it if they did a movie based on the force unleashed video game.

Old February 5th, 2018, 07:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'll go and see it as I do find it interesting, but you are right that the trailer didn't send chills up my spine like some of the earlier new SW trailers have. I think market saturation has led to it not being as special as it once was to get a new SW movie. After just having 3 for 30 years and then 3 more and told that is it, we are getting 1 per year now. I've always been drawn to the anti-hero roles though so Solo is right up my alley for a non-light sabre SW film. I also think Disney has been playing it a bit safe since they took over, sticking as close to the original trilogy as they can. Now that those initial foray's have made enough money to pay for the Lucas Films purchase, hopefully they can take more risks and branch out some. I'd love to see a film set 200+ years before the prequels that features another Jedi vs. Sith (or other dark force user type) story during the time of the Republic. I'd be okay with a younger Yoda showing up but that is about it.
Old February 5th, 2018, 07:58 PM
"like" happy

Well said. No chills for me either. If they do it up like they they did rogue one it will be awesome.

Old February 5th, 2018, 10:45 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Well for me, this does look awesome, and like Trex said, if it ends up being like Rogue One, it will be fantastic.

I didn't see The Last Jedi, as I'll wait to rent it. I was so disappointed in The Force Awakens, that I didn't want to bother with TLJ. But...Rogue One was great and that's the kind of Star Wars I like. Kind of done with the Jedi stuff.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 5th, 2018, 11:15 PM
C3G Landlord

Yeah, Rogue One is easily my favorite SW film made since the first 3. Better than any of the prequels or sequels.
Old February 8th, 2018, 08:57 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yeah, Rogue One is easily my favorite SW film made since the first 3. Better than any of the prequels or sequels.
Agreed, I also agree that the new Solo trailer didn't do anything for me. As for the last Jedi..... I'd rather watch Force Awakens.
Old February 8th, 2018, 10:24 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Agreed, I also agree that the new Solo trailer didn't do anything for me. As for the last Jedi..... I'd rather watch Force Awakens.
Wow! That's saying something. I didn't like Force Awakens, so I should really stay away from renting Last Jedi.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 8th, 2018, 10:54 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Lots of people that didn't like Force Awakens (like me) liked Last Jedi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape