Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 3rd, 2018, 04:01 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Adam Warlock - public playtesting

Sounds like we're probably set then.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 11:10 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I propose a vote for final editing at 400 points.
@Arkham ; @japes ; @johnny139 ; @Ronin ; @Viegon ; @Yodaking
Old January 3rd, 2018, 11:11 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea

No need to tag V, he's no longer a Hero.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 11:14 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Yea
Old January 3rd, 2018, 11:18 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea

A few things that read odd to me:

1) The "cannot lose this equipment glyph by taking wounds" seems strange, but it may just be because we haven't used that construction often/ever. I'm slightly wary that there may be some corner case weirdness with that.
2) In general, the first power uses "Soul Gem" rather than "Glyph of Infinity: Soul Gem." I'm not against the abbreviation, but I want to make sure we're aware of it, since historically we've used the full name.
3) "Each options can only be chosen once per round." also feels weird but I can't place why?
Old January 3rd, 2018, 11:46 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Yea

1) The "cannot lose this equipment glyph by taking wounds" seems strange, but it may just be because we haven't used that construction often/ever. I'm slightly wary that there may be some corner case weirdness with that.
Catwoman II uses the same wording except for replacing 'taking' with 'receiving'.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 4th, 2018, 12:21 AM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Changed "taking" to "receiving" to match the most recent E-glyph cards (Catwoman/Batwoman/Black Bat).
Old January 4th, 2018, 12:23 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Yea

2) In general, the first power uses "Soul Gem" rather than "Glyph of Infinity: Soul Gem." I'm not against the abbreviation, but I want to make sure we're aware of it, since historically we've used the full name.
3) "Each options can only be chosen once per round." also feels weird but I can't place why?
1) We never used that construction until that time we went through and retconned it onto all the glyph dudes that don't lose their glyphs.
2) I'm cool with setting the precedent that glyphs can go full name for first instance and then be abbreviated.
3) Yeah, that sounded a little odd to me at first too. We've never had a mechanic quite like that (surprisingly), and I think it's also that we tend to refer to those kinds of things as 'effects' rather than 'options'. Option feels clean and clear to me, though, so I'm fine with it.

Here's my pass at the text. I switched the order of the blue and green clauses because it read a little more cleanly to me.

Quote:
MASTER OF THE SOUL GEM
Start the game with the Glyph of Infinity: Soul Gem on this card. Adam Warlock cannot lose this Equipment glyph by receiving wounds unless he is destroyed. If Adam Warlock is equipped with the Soul Gem when a friendly figure within 5 spaces of Adam Warlock that is not an Android is destroyed by an opponent, you may place that figure on the card of the Soul Gem's card. After Adam Warlock uses the Soul Gem, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 10 or higher, place the figure from the Soul Gem back on the Soul Gem's card instead of removing it from the game.

INFINITY WATCH
When rolling for initiative, you may choose one opponent's figure within 8 spaces of Adam Warlock and add the Life number on that figure's Army Card to your roll. If you do not, subtract 4 from your roll.

COSMIC PHYSIOLOGY
Before attacking with Adam Warlock, you may either add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled or remove a Wound Marker from this card. Each option can only be chosen once per round.

FLYING
SUPER STRENGTH
Quote:
MASTER OF THE SOUL GEM
Start the game with the Glyph of Infinity: Soul Gem on this card. Adam Warlock cannot lose this glyph by receiving wounds unless he is destroyed. If Adam Warlock is equipped with the Soul Gem when a friendly figure within 5 spaces of Adam Warlock that is not an Android is destroyed by an opponent, you may place that figure on the Soul Gem's card. After Adam Warlock uses the Soul Gem, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 10 or higher, place the figure from the Soul Gem back on the Soul Gem's card instead of removing it from the game.

INFINITY WATCH
When rolling for initiative, you may choose one opponent's figure within 8 spaces of Adam Warlock and add the Life number on that figure's Army Card to your roll. If you do not, subtract 4 from your roll.

COSMIC PHYSIOLOGY
Before attacking with Adam Warlock, you may either add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled or remove a Wound Marker from this card. Each option can only be chosen once per round.

FLYING
SUPER STRENGTH
Old January 4th, 2018, 12:27 AM

heh, I had just added "either" myself. I'll make the other changes. I'm also inclined to add a comma before the "or" in that sentence.
Old January 4th, 2018, 12:37 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yea...Once the word guru's have satisfied themselves

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 4th, 2018, 01:37 AM

Cards are in the OP. Just waiting on Yoda to officially move to Final Editing. If there's any issues with the cards let me know and I'll get it fixed.
Old January 4th, 2018, 02:03 AM

Just realized I have a pic of the mini myself, which is a bit clearer than the one Soundwarp supplied. I’ll update with the one I have. Soundwarp, you can still keep the point though(you get 1 point for every mini pic we use just fyi).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library