Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old June 5th, 2017, 10:13 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Speed - Danger Room Testing

I'll try and hit him later this week. I've also got the mini, if we need pics.

I like abandoning the "rounds" and just putting more things in the DR for testing.
Old June 6th, 2017, 09:47 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I like abandoning the "rounds" and just putting more things in the DR for testing.
Yeah, we're currently discussing dropping the rounds for a looser approach.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old June 6th, 2017, 10:32 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It will make it easier for everyone to deal with.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 11th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Took some photos.
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 11th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Symbiotic

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Speed @170

Army Test
Map: Custom (HYDRA Gehenna Base with houses instead of castle walls)
Units: Speed, Hawkeye (Kate), Noh-Varr, Stature, Hawkeye (Clint) (II), Kid Flash (1000) vs Fantastic Four (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom (HYDRA Gehenna Base with houses instead of castle walls)
Units: Speed, Captain America (C3G), Hawkeye (Kate), Stature, Angel (Warren) (800) vs Venom (Hasbro), Nite Owl, Batgirl (Cass), Robin (Dick), Robin (Damian), Ragdoll, Oracle (800)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Solid addition to the expanding Young Avengers. Loving the interplay between these guys now that you can really build an army around them. Speed himself feels solid but not amazing. He didn't do much in that second game, but he's kinda by his nature not going to shine when you're kicking butt.
Old July 8th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Just gonna bump this because it's been awhile. Could really use a few more tests here. No major rush, but if we are going to try and release the Young Marvel wave next year, I got a few of these guys to get through still.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old September 18th, 2017, 11:59 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Here's the first test.

Name Of The Playtest Unit: Speed

Army Test 1
Map: Invasion (no glyphs)
Armies:
Speed, Stature, Noh-Varr, Hawkeye (Kate Bishop), Jubilee (790 points)
vs.
Doctor Octopus, Parasite, Trapster, 2x LexCorp Security (790 points)
Spoiler Alert!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 18th, 2017, 01:23 PM
Symbiotic

TB has some more Rookie synergy/leadership options up his sleeve. For now, I like mixing them into an Avengers build. Try putting a few Young Avengers together around Cap and Hawkeye II.
Old September 18th, 2017, 02:28 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
TB has some more Rookie synergy/leadership options up his sleeve. For now, I like mixing them into an Avengers build. Try putting a few Young Avengers together around Cap and Hawkeye II.
Adding Cap was going to be Test number 2 - I just wanted to try to do the first one with just the Young Avengers (well, and Jubilee). Now, I have to decide what to do with the last Marker - Bucky, Hawkeye vII, or both and drop Stature or Noh-Varr.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 19th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Hard as ice

Hey! I'd appreciate a little advice here. I'm going to be playing this test:

Captain America (C3G), Speed, Noh-Varr, Hawkeye (Kate Bishop), Hawkeye (Clint Barton) (vII), Stature, Bucky (1,190 points)
vs.
Professor X, Storm, Beast, Wolverine, Firestar, Angel (Warren Worthington III), Toad (1,195 points)

Now, there's just one thing - I have 6 heroes aside from Cap and 5 Avengers Markers - I don't know who should be left out. Any suggestions?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 19th, 2017, 05:39 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Leave out Bucky and have him just use the Machine Gun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 19th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Hard as ice

Eh... I've always liked how Bucky essentially gets 4 attack in melee due to instantly getting the Avengers bonus as soon as the first OM is revealed on Cap... but you're right, he's probably the best one to drop.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library