Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Notices

Old February 5th, 2023, 02:12 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker
Re: ScapeCon III: August 9-13, 2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Payment and t-shirt announcement has been sent through the .org site.

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR T-SHIRT SIZE(S).

I will resend the announcement every 3-4 days as more people sign up on the .org site.

Remember, the full payment is due February 18.

EDIT: I resent the announcement with the proper line spacing.

Haha! Resent has a dual meaning. Re-sent or resent as in abhor.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old February 6th, 2023, 10:06 PM

bishop2003 is surprisingly tart

Hello, I am unsure how to pay for or whom to pay to for ScapeCon III and I don't see any thing on the.org site. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Old February 7th, 2023, 04:52 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Just a reminder that I'll be sending out the payment announcement via the .org site every 3-4 days. Once you have paid, feel free to ignore the announcements for the next 1.5 weeks.

I'll post instructions for those on the waitlist closer to the 19th; I suspect there will be some open slots.
Old February 16th, 2023, 01:21 AM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just sent my payment
Old February 16th, 2023, 05:21 AM

TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby!

Hey all. I am planning to be at ScapeCon for only the Wednesday and the Thursday. If anyone wants to only go for the Friday, Saturday and Sunday send me a message and we could plan out combining our resources to purchasing a single pass.
Old February 19th, 2023, 01:05 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Wait List Information:
Sign-ups are now open for those on the wait list. I just sent you PMs including more detailed information.

The wait list spots are being held for 1 week. At that point, anyone can sign up (it is unlikely that we'll sell out).

T-Shirt Information:
We will be ordering T-Shirts very soon. We need T-Shirt sizes by February 28. After that point, we cannot guarantee you a t-shirt in your size.

1-Day Badge Information:
1 Day Badges are now available! There are three options available:
Wednesday or Sunday: $55
Thursday, Friday, or Saturday 1-Day: $125
Thursday, Friday, or Saturday 1-Day No Breakfast: $110

A non-Wednesday/Sunday 1-Day Badge WILL include a T-Shirt.

Hotel Block Information:
Here is the link to the hotel block. When you book your room, it will automatically apply the code. Rooms are $134 a night.
Old February 19th, 2023, 04:08 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Go ahead and put me on the waitlist, but it's only looking like a DeadEye One-shot of Nilfheim chance, I'll make it.

Love the direction the Main Event is headed. An overall Championship on the last day sounds awesome.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old February 20th, 2023, 09:47 AM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garenex View Post
Go ahead and put me on the waitlist, but it's only looking like a DeadEye One-shot of Nilfheim chance, I'll make it.

Love the direction the Main Event is headed. An overall Championship on the last day sounds awesome.
I've seen this happen! Hoping you can make it Paul!
Old February 20th, 2023, 12:33 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Hotel booked...let's go!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 20th, 2023, 03:17 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl_of_Sandwich View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garenex View Post

I've seen this happen! Hoping you can make it Paul!
I'm working on a lodin glyph for him...

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old February 28th, 2023, 04:25 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

@Orculon should be in attendance as well. I'll let him RSVP though

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 28th, 2023, 04:31 PM

@Dysole ...actually looks like Orculon is a new user and unable to post atm? are you able to activate his account to post on forums?

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon