Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 26th, 2022, 12:08 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Deadpool (III) - VOTE for Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
"ME FIRST!"
Start the game with the Glyph of Teleportation Belt on this card. Once per turn, if an enemy figure moves at least one space and ends its movement within 4 clear sight spaces of Deadpool, Deadpool may immediately use his Teleportation Belt as long as he is placed adjacent to that enemy figure. After placing him in this way, he must roll an unblockable attack die against all figures adjacent to him.
Just clarifying that the Once per turn clause there is intended to be once per figure turn.

I'd just word the red part the way I did so that people don't think they have to check for it every time a figure ends their movement in clear sight of Deadpool since he has to be placed adjacent.

Also in the unblockable attack dice supposed to be one at a time against all figures or just one die that affects all figures?

Once these are resolved should be good for carding.
Old April 26th, 2022, 01:14 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Deadpool (III) - VOTE for Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
"ME FIRST!"
Start the game with the Glyph of Teleportation Belt on this card. Once per turn, if an enemy figure moves at least one space and ends its movement within 4 clear sight spaces of Deadpool, Deadpool may immediately use his Teleportation Belt as long as he is placed adjacent to that enemy figure. After placing him in this way, he must roll an unblockable attack die against all figures adjacent to him.
Just clarifying that the Once per turn clause there is intended to be once per figure turn.

I'd just word the red part the way I did so that people don't think they have to check for it every time a figure ends their movement in clear sight of Deadpool since he has to be placed adjacent.

Also in the unblockable attack dice supposed to be one at a time against all figures or just one die that affects all figures?

Once these are resolved should be good for carding.
Thanks Tickle, I'll hit this after work tonight.
Old April 26th, 2022, 09:42 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Deadpool (III) - Final Editing

"Just clarifying that the Once per turn clause there is intended to be once per figure turn."

Actually I can't remember for sure which way I played it, but I think I did once per player turn. Not sure which way all the tests did, although I could go for either if some were played differently.
edit: Yeah it was Player turn.

"I'd just word the red part the way I did so that people don't think they have to check for it every time a figure ends their movement in clear sight of Deadpool since he has to be placed adjacent."

Quote:
enemy figure moves at least one space and ends its movement within 4 clear sight spaces of Deadpool, Deadpool may immediately use his Teleportation Belt as long as he is placed adjacent to that enemy figure.
The limit is written on the belt so I figured it didn't need to say it on the card, since he can't be placed adjacent with the belt if they are too far away. I think I cut it a bit ago to save words, but I don't mind adding it back on for clarity.

"Also in the unblockable attack dice supposed to be one at a time against all figures or just one die that affects all figures?"

One at a time. Less swingy that way too. Would this be clearer?
Quote:
After placing him in this way, he must roll an unblockable attack die against each figure adjacent to him.

Last edited by Splash; April 26th, 2022 at 11:39 PM.
Old April 26th, 2022, 09:43 PM

I hadn't realized the wording was this unclear, it'd be good to hear back from the testers which ways were played for the turns and unblockables, as well as general input.

Also maybe it should say "opponent player's turn" or something like that if throwing shenanigans is something that could come up.
Old April 27th, 2022, 02:55 AM

Just realized I need to figure out the lucky winner, I'll spin a wheel and announce tomorrow.
Old April 27th, 2022, 12:01 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
After placing him in this way, he must roll an unblockable attack die against each figure adjacent to him, one at a time.
This might be easiest.

I definitely played it as figure turn.
Old April 27th, 2022, 12:04 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Figure turn is definitely how it is worded, just wanted to confirm the intent there since it is an easy one to miss.
Old April 27th, 2022, 12:07 PM

Figure turn is probably best then if that's how it was worded and in order to maintain cost.
Old April 27th, 2022, 01:14 PM

Congratulations @Dr. Jekyll , you've won!

I spun the wheel of names and you got it, message me your address and I can send out your mini in a day or two.
Old April 27th, 2022, 02:00 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

Congratulations @Dr. Jekyll , you've won!

I spun the wheel of names and you got it, message me your address and I can send out your mini in a day or two.
Oh, wow! Neato!
Old April 27th, 2022, 02:08 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nice!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 27th, 2022, 02:10 PM
Tickle Pickle

You still need to make this update:
After placing him in this way, he must roll an unblockable attack die against each figure adjacent to him, one at a time.

Then you should be good to request carding.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library