Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old March 11th, 2013, 08:51 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!
Online small scape tournament. SEMI-FINALS POSTED!

Sign up by sending a PM to Rexmax2 (or Me) with your army's and if your going to be a sub.

A Skype account, or other online voice chat app, improves the playing experience considerably.
  • Choose two 530 point armies with no more than 24 figures*. The two armies cannot share any figures. These will be the two armies you bring to every game. (C3V/SoV eligible, no Marvel.)
  • Before each game, there will be a dice-off, done by the tournament organizers. The winner of the dice-off chooses first army choice or second army choice.
  • Whoever has first army choice may choose any of the four armies (either of their two or either of their opponent's two). The other player may then choose from any of the other three armies.
ROUND 1! [Deadline 4/4/13]
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 2! [Deadline 4/11/13]
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 3![Deadline 4/17/13]
Spoiler Alert!

Round 4! [Deadline 4/30/13]
Spoiler Alert!

Gladiator Arena.
Spoiler Alert!

Capture the Flag.
Spoiler Alert!

Pick Your Poison
Spoiler Alert!

An Unexpected Ally.
Spoiler Alert!

Players in the event:
1. Eraguy816,
2. Rexmax2,
3. Marrowick,
4. Orgsbane,
5. Viideosayg,
6. The Legendary Irish Sword,
7. =Ace=,
8. KeepCalmAndDraftHulk,
9. Dysole,
10. Psymanski,
11. Foudzing,
12. Boromir96
13. ???
14. ???
15. ???
16. ???
17. ???
18. ???
19. ???
20. ???
There can be only twenty players (Not Including subs.). So sign up soon.

Prizes: TBA

The event will last four weeks, with one round being played each week (i.e. each player will have one game each week). After those four rounds, there will be a single elimination playoff for the top finishers, which will reuse each format once.

NOTE: Permission was granted by dok.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave

Last edited by Eraguy816; May 23rd, 2013 at 12:55 PM.
Old March 11th, 2013, 08:54 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Online small scape tournament. Sign ups end 3-21-13.

Please anybody. Tell me if I missed something.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

Last edited by Eraguy816; March 14th, 2013 at 11:40 AM.
Old March 11th, 2013, 08:55 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

please PM me your teams and Username as soon as you are ready. I will have Eraguy post the match ups after everyone has submitted.

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old March 11th, 2013, 09:11 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Did you guys even inform the OHL Organizers of this? They can help you set it up and spread the word.

Hopefully you guys are prepared to handle this, but you guys are interfering with other events as well, especially Special Event 1 and Season 6.

I won't be able to participate in this one. I am already playing in two events.
Old March 11th, 2013, 09:44 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Did you guys even inform the OHL Organizers of this? They can help you set it up and spread the word.

Hopefully you guys are prepared to handle this, but you guys are interfering with other events as well, especially Special Event 1 and Season 6.

I won't be able to participate in this one. I am already playing in two events.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraguy816 View Post
Permission was granted by dok.
They asked my permission. I told them, basically, that it's an open forum and they don't need my permission.

I can't really offer too much help with this as I'm already stretched thin with commitments around here, but if they are willing to bite this off, more power to them.

You guys should scrub out the missing opponents report and scheduling conflict report links, since you're not using those google forms.

Last edited by dok; March 11th, 2013 at 09:49 PM.
Old March 11th, 2013, 09:48 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I failed to read the OP to see if you actually did that.

My bad Eraguy816 and Rexmax2.
Old March 11th, 2013, 09:55 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Yeah if they want to run one, they can. It isn't "Officially" run by any of the organizers, but like any other heroscape tournament, anyone can run one and have fun. Good luck guys.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 11th, 2013, 10:34 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Yeah if they want to run one, they can. It isn't "Officially" run by any of the organizers, but like any other heroscape tournament, anyone can run one and have fun. Good luck guys.
thanks very much kinseth

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old March 11th, 2013, 10:40 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
I failed to read the OP to see if you actually did that.

My bad Eraguy816 and Rexmax2.
No problem Megasilver, I did that with your unit debates thread and didnt see it and created my own.

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Old March 11th, 2013, 11:11 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I can't do this as I'm gonna be busy with the Online Heroscape Season 6 and maybe the secret upcoming event if I can get in. You guys have fun though it looks like it'll be a good time.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old March 12th, 2013, 07:18 AM

Oh and if someone signs up please type in this thread like, PM sent. Signed up! Or something like that.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

Old March 12th, 2013, 08:43 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
I can't do this as I'm gonna be busy with the Online Heroscape Season 6 and maybe the secret upcoming event if I can get in. You guys have fun though it looks like it'll be a good time.
Completely understand. Hope to face you in season 6. Good Luck

Jokes Everyday
Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events