Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old January 23rd, 2015, 10:16 AM

Guybrush3pwood is surprisingly tart
Re: Just_a_Bill's 01/21/15 Giant collection sell-off, many w

Inbox is full again.
Old January 24th, 2015, 01:43 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guybrush3pwood View Post
Inbox is full again.
Yup, sorry. I just made more room.

I would like to reiterate that it is really helpful if folks copy the prior message into each new message. When I have to keep the old messages, things fill up very quickly.

Thanks!

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old January 24th, 2015, 02:57 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Pm sent, thanks

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 2nd, 2015, 02:44 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Re: Just_a_Bill's 01/28/15 Giant collection sell-off, many w

A big order is getting adjusted. The following have just become available again:
  • Venoc Vipers $5
  • Goblin Cutters (2x) $5
  • Shades of Bleakwoode (2x) $11
  • custom lava tile lot $12
  • flocked columns set (lot of 5 pieces) $15
  • flocked Fortress of the Archkyrie $42
  • flocked RotV ruins set $10

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old February 7th, 2015, 04:45 PM

CaptainLucky is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Is Sonya Esenwein still available?
Old February 7th, 2015, 07:26 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Just received my order from Just_a_Bill (1 RttFF). He shipped quickly, everything was well-wrapped and intact upon arrival, and I got a good price for it.
Old February 8th, 2015, 02:50 AM

jojo204 is surprisingly tart

Great deal, great packaging (loved the toothpaste box,great idea for flag bearers), and fast shipping. Thanks for everything.
Old February 8th, 2015, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guybrush3pwood View Post
Inbox is full again.
Thanks to those of you who bought some Scape from me, I've been able to become a Site Supporter again. I feel better about being able to contribute to the site again in that way, and also the full inbox will not happen again (at least not this year).

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainLucky View Post
Is Sonya Esenwein still available?
She's currently in negotiations. I hope to be resuming discussion on some of these in-process deals.

Personal update

Thank you so much to those of you who've already bought from me: Son of Arathorn, jojo204, Dead3ye, Nematocyst, Queen of Jandar, sweetsweetdoughnuts, and raXas1516, if I didn't miss anyone. I hope to get my trade thread Recommendations and my signature updated with your user names soon. Your purchases will help with the giant medical bill we just earned.

Some of you already know that my wife is in the hospital for surgery. Both procedures went well, but she is having to stay longer than we expected. There is a special way she has to get into and out of bed to avoid injury, and some of the nurses "get it" but some don't, so I have been staying at the hospital around the clock to basically be her orderly. Not getting much sleep, but I want to do anything I can to ease the pain and speed her recovery. I haven't been home in a few days, and the internet availability is is off more than it's on here.

So I haven't been home to send out my latest order (thanks raXas1516 for your patience), and there are a couple of folks that I have not answered yet because I'm not home to check on what I have. I will be doing my best to catch up on things here in the next couple of days. If I say something in a PM that doesn't make sense, it could be the lack of sleep so just ask me to send a non-stupid update and I will.

Thanks everyone for your patience and understanding. My wife's prognosis is good (it looks like they got all of the cancer and there is no sign it had spread further), but she is going to be down hard for many weeks. To those who are the praying kind, we appreciate your prayers for recovery and emotional strength in the coming months.

Old February 24th, 2015, 06:43 PM

TheTravelingScaper is surprisingly tart
Re: Just_a_Bill's 02/23/15 Giant collection sell-off, many w

Great prices and quick shipping highly recommend him.And for those who would like to know I would purchase scape from him again .

Missing 24 Units until I have 1 of everything. Missing stuff from waves 4,7,8,9,10,13 AA,Skahen Brown & Woo
My Tradeslist : http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51248
Old February 26th, 2015, 09:00 PM

TinyTim77 Woo who?
Re: Just_a_Bill's 02/23/15 Giant collection sell-off, many w

Awesome prices, quick shipping, and even some technical support when there was some paypal issues in on the trade. Would highly recommend purchase/trade with Just_a_Bill.
Old March 9th, 2015, 04:50 PM

raXas1516 is surprisingly tart
Re: Just_a_Bill's 03/02/15 Giant collection sell-off, many w

Bill is an excellent trader! He was very understanding and patient of my real life situation, and gave me an excellent deal! Even though he had many things going on with his wife being in surgery, he still found time to work with me and pack everything excellently. Also, his custom jungle ruins are amazing! They fit in perfectly together with the jungle terrain, I only wish I'd bought a third set of ruins! I would definitely buy from Bill again, and would recommend him to everyone else. Thank you Bill!
Old April 4th, 2015, 11:56 AM

Just_a_Bill's 4/4/15 "kinda 1 of everything thru wave7" list

I just updated my list today with a ton of early to middle-period stuff. It's pretty close to a "one of everything" through wave 7. See the first post of this thread for details, but here's a quick summary of the newly added stuff:

Heroes by wave — 1. Heroes of Bleakwoode; 2. Heroes of Barrenspur; 3. Heroes of Nostralund; 4. Heroes of Trollsford & Lawmen and Samurai; 5. Gladiators and Agents; 6. Heroes of Durgeth; 7. Fiends and Vampires & Heroes of Elswin

Loose heroes — Eldgrim; Kiova; Kee-Mo-Shi; Runa

Squads — 4th Mass; Anubian Wolves; Arrow, Blade, & Heavy Gruts; Ashigaru; Ashra; Aubriens; Blastatrons; Deathreavers; Deathstalkers; Einar Imperium; Gorillinators; Kozuke & Tagawa Samurai; Marrden Hounds; Marro Drones; Minions; Ninjas of the NW; Omnicrons; Roman Archers & Legios; Shades; Shaolins; Venocs; Zombies

Large expansions — Fortress; Orm's; Raknar's; Thaelenk Tundra; Volcarren; RttFF (one complete and another missing 2 pieces)

Master sets — RotV 1 (sparkly) x2; RotV 2 (opaque); SotM

Plus of course the other stuff I had listed already.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades