Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old July 1st, 2008, 01:44 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Gen Con Exclusive 2008 revealed by WotC

Paul from WotC just broke some pretty big news here:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...705#post602705

The speculation on just who or what Agent Skahen is starts now!

Here's what we do know:

Her name...

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post
Grungebob and I did the work on Agent Skahen. Skahen is Bunjee's real life last name. We decided we wanted to do a shout out with the name and that's what we came up with.
Her alliance...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post

And now we see her:

And now we have her card...

And the back...

Last edited by markwars; August 14th, 2008 at 11:36 AM.
Old July 1st, 2008, 01:45 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Gen Con Exclusive 2008 revealed by WotC

OOOOOooo! Speculation! I love speculation!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old July 1st, 2008, 01:46 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

I knew this thread was coming...I just wondered who would start it.
Old July 1st, 2008, 01:47 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Wow, this thread got up fast! . A repainted Nakita would seem likely since there're so many of them (as 1Mmirg reminded me in WotC FeedBack thread) and they are almost pure white and easy to repaint. I'd rather have another agent type repainted though, like maybe a silver Microcorp.
Old July 1st, 2008, 01:50 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Wow, this thread got up fast! . A repainted Nakita would seem likely since there're so many of them and they are almost pure white and easy to repaint. I'd rather have another agent type repainted though, like maybe a silver Microcorp.

If I could choose I would make Agent Skahen a female Doggin repaint. Don't ask what her personality type would be.

Old July 1st, 2008, 01:50 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Could be a Microcorp agent repaint as all previous exclusives are from Common figures?
Old July 1st, 2008, 01:51 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising View Post
Could be a Microcorp agent repaint as all previous exclusives are from Common figures?
Ooh, nice theory!
Old July 1st, 2008, 01:52 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

Where do you lads think the name came from?

Old July 1st, 2008, 01:52 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising View Post
A gorillanator would also fit into that demographic.

Old July 1st, 2008, 01:53 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

I think it would be fun if they made a non-agent figure into an agent.
Old July 1st, 2008, 01:56 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

Or what if it was a Leigh Steinberg figure?

Old July 1st, 2008, 01:56 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars View Post
Where do you lads think the name came from?

Hasken....someone's last name I'm betting.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News