Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old August 14th, 2006, 05:07 PM

Nezime is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
MN Players

Just a thread for MN players to post and share idea's, possibly plan events, and talk about finds for us other MN people.
Old August 20th, 2006, 10:21 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
There is an active group just south of you. There are a number of Heroscapes in SW Minnesota, Austin, Rochester, as well as North Iowa. Please check out the " Tree Town Open " listed under " Events " This tourney is in October just over the boarder in Iowa not too far off of I-35. You can expect to also see tournaments in Austin MN also.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old August 20th, 2006, 11:22 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
You know I am here too.
Old August 21st, 2006, 12:22 AM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
Right now the SW MN group is fluctuating, but there's still me and gibberish_47. We're probably too far from you for any kind of regular game, though
Old August 22nd, 2006, 11:32 AM

Bootlegger has disabled reputation
Any players in the southwest burbs of minneapolis?
Old August 22nd, 2006, 11:56 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootlegger
Any players in the southwest burbs of minneapolis?
I am a bit south of there
Old August 22nd, 2006, 01:34 PM

Slade has disabled reputation
Players in MN

I have a small group of three players in St Paul and we get together often on Tuesday eves to do battle. We would love to see other MN heroscape players!
Old August 22nd, 2006, 01:36 PM

Re: Players in MN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade
I have a small group of three players in St Paul and we get together often on Tuesday eves to do battle. We would love to see other MN heroscape players!
I have get togethers on Monday nights, some weekends and we have big tourneys every couple of months.
Old August 22nd, 2006, 02:44 PM

fat_rabbit Woo who?
Jormi_Boced

I live in Cottage Grove. Only about 20 minutes from St. Paul. I've been hoping to meet some new HS players. Online seems the best rout, but I'm not that computer friendly.
Old August 22nd, 2006, 02:52 PM

fat_rabbit Woo who?
MN players

If there are any groups trying to form, Tourny's, or people just wanting to battle let me know. I'm not to functional on the computer so be gentle.
Old August 22nd, 2006, 03:23 PM

songbird Woo who?
I am a HS fan, as are my two sons. We're in Rochester. And someday we will have a nice big tournament in Rochester.

Carl
Quest Machine - makers of Heroes Incorporated!
http://questmachine.com
Old August 23rd, 2006, 10:07 AM

Slade has disabled reputation
Players in MN

Well, after reading all that Gen Con info and getting a bit of a spy on into your great HS play, I cannot wait to get down there for some games to practice up for the Tree Town Open. I will definately be there on 21 Oct and will drive down from St Paul to do it. I may bring my two friends with. We are all starting out fresh but I just love the game and would love the chance to play and learn more. I will have to check the distance to Austin MN and back to St Paul, because I get off work at 2pm on Mondays, and if I get crazy I might have to drive down for your games and then drive back up home! *laughs* All that way to get my *** handed to me! Can't wait! Where and what time on Mondays?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers