krav maga agents are better 56 62.22%
Nakita agents are better 12 13.33%
They are the same 4 4.44%
they are both no reason to be polling about 18 20.00%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 1st, 2008, 07:29 PM

300Fire is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
What agents are best

My sister has been asking me if nakita agents or krav maga agents are best i tell her krav maga

Vydar shall rule
Old July 1st, 2008, 07:32 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: What agents are best

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300Fire View Post
My <you forgot something> has been asking me if Nakita Agents or Krav Maga agents are better. I tell her Krav Maga.
Krav Maga Agents are superior to the Nakita Agents, in my opinion.
Old July 1st, 2008, 07:36 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

As far as agents go, I prefer the Microcorp agents. However since you didn't include them, I'll say Krav.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old July 1st, 2008, 07:58 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Same as clancampbell. I love the Microcorp. Tough unit.
Old July 1st, 2008, 08:04 PM

Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby!

The Krav Maga by far. Pair them up with Raelin and Laglor, and you have 290 points of pure ranged power. Often times I have taken out 500+ point armies with just this small combination, without ever putting order markers on anyone other than the Krav Maga after the first round.
Old July 1st, 2008, 08:23 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Agent Minivann. If you don't have enough points for Minivann go for Agent Buss or Agent Bicyclee.

As far as the choices available I'd take Krav over Nakitas. But of all agents I'll join the write in campaign for the common goodness of the Microcorp Agents.
Old July 1st, 2008, 08:26 PM

Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker

Krav. You nver get the Nakita's full 120 value unless you combo them at least Gorillanators x2, where as Krav usually bring down at LEAST their worth in points by themselves.
Old July 1st, 2008, 08:27 PM

Karl Marx is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I too prefer the microcorp but as they are not a choice I voted Krav. The Nakita are not to be underestimated however, the smoke powder can foil many a ranged units attempted attack. Pair them with Lagor and the G-nators for more Vydarian madness.
Old July 1st, 2008, 08:28 PM

Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker

I prefer the Nakitas. I am usually very lucky with Smoke Powder rolls, and Engagement Strike can sometimes be very useful.

GENERATION 26:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Old July 1st, 2008, 08:32 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll say apples this time...

Last edited by Soul Shackle; July 1st, 2008 at 08:41 PM.
Old July 1st, 2008, 08:59 PM

MalignantT is surprisingly tart

Agent Orange...

The Jungle loses it usefulness to the enemy real quick.

If it's a range war, Krav have the edge with range, and they have a 70% or better chance to block normal ranged attacks, while the Nakita's have only 35% chance to avoid damage with Smoke Powder... and if they don't they just might just be able to block the hit. I think the best part about smoke powder is that all units adjacent to the Nakita's become off limits, which can kill a turn marker on a normal ranged attack.

Both are going to fold pretty quickly ranged specials, so it all comes down who are you fighting against?

If your opponent has a mobile melee army, Krav aren't as useful, and Nakita may have a shot with their engagement strikes.

It's not as though Stealth Dodge or Smoke Powder are going to do you any good if your opponent is fielding an all melee army, or has ranged special attacks, but the Nakita's engagement strike might keep an opponent from engaging, or at least swat down a couple squad figures or punish a hero for entering adjacency.
Old July 1st, 2008, 10:01 PM

tchop is surprisingly tart

I vote for the common microcorp, or not. 5 units in a 500 point tourney would be a very tough battle for anyone.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units