Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 10th, 2013, 07:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Mirror Master

I use the markers, but I might've printed off before the glyphs were even made. Either way should work fine.

Glad you dig MM, fret!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 10th, 2013, 08:13 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Yeah, the markers were created first but Griffin thought the glyphs would be better because they are being placed on the battlefield. I think it's a personal preference as either one get removed from the battlefield once the power is concluded.
Old June 17th, 2014, 10:48 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

The glyph mirror marker image is broken, but the pdf is fine.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old June 18th, 2014, 06:12 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Fixed.
Old May 17th, 2015, 04:52 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I just realized Mirror Master's Through The Looking Glass movement must be on exactly that number of spaces, not up to that amount. It's not as crazy as my group has used it in my personal games, where magma and him could be a nasty combo.
Old August 30th, 2019, 09:27 AM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker

Just tried printing MM from the X Minus 2 Customs Card Printer and he only has one token, he should have 2.

I want to use the glyphs anyway but thought I'd point it out.
Old August 30th, 2019, 10:56 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@japes and @A3n

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old September 1st, 2019, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarChasm View Post
Just tried printing MM from the X Minus 2 Customs Card Printer and he only has one token, he should have 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
@japes and @A3n
Not sure how that could've happened. But fixed now.
Old September 2nd, 2019, 07:21 AM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:

Quote:
@japes and @A3n
Thanks A3n but still coming up with one token for me on the comic version. The Mini version does have two tokens.
Old September 2nd, 2019, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
@japes and @A3n
Thanks A3n but still coming up with one token for me on the comic version. The Mini version does have two tokens.
I'd say that is a cache issue. You may need to clear your browsing cache to see the update.
Old September 3rd, 2019, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
@japes and @A3n
I'd say that is a cache issue. You may need to clear your browsing cache to see the update.
Yep, cleared my cache and all's well. Thanks A3n.
Old February 9th, 2022, 01:11 AM
Doing it for the Clix

isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Mirror Master (Evan McCulloch)

The figure used should be specifically #049 or #051, as #050 has a different sculpt.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library